MIUI.us-1.6.3.0

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
The notification issue is a known issue across all builds. It has been reported and hopefully will be fixed next week. I have added it to the list of known issues.

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
The ERI Mod has been updated and should be good. (notice the updated md5) I have tested it on my phone with no problems.

DROOIID

Reaction score
Okay I have a quick problem. The last two builds I have been having problems with my sirius radio app stoping every 30 seconds then starts back up. I have tried installing different kernels, tried shutting off my underclock, and lastly moved the app back to the internal memory and it still does it. Any suggestions???

Also tried locking it in the memory.....

chewy74

Reaction score
Not sure if I'm just noticing this now or It's always been like this, but when you pull the shade down the date shows up, but the year is missing. So it shows as "June 5, "

The ERI Mod has been updated and should be good. (notice the updated md5) I have tested it on my phone with no problems.

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Okay I have a quick problem. The last two builds I have been having problems with my sirius radio app stoping every 30 seconds then starts back up. I have tried installing different kernels, tried shutting off my underclock, and lastly moved the app back to the internal memory and it still does it. Any suggestions???

Also tried locking it in the memory.....

Not sure, have you used the V6 supercharged script before? You can find it HERE

Try running that with balanced settings (either 5, 6, or 7). See if that fixes it and let me know.

DROOIID

Reaction score
No, someone suggested that I should install that program a while back, but it seemed wayyyy over my head. Is there anything else I can do or any script that I can run to fix this problem before I try that?

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
If anyone is getting M logo boot loops after initial install, pm me or come to #miui-us on freenode. I have a test build that I want to see if it fixes the issue on install.

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
No, someone suggested that I should install that program a while back, but it seemed wayyyy over my head. Is there anything else I can do or any script that I can run to fix this problem before I try that?

If you have a working adb (android sdk w/ platform tools) setup, I can send you some files to test. PM me or hit me up on #miui-us on freenode

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
Just out of curiosity I have a question. Why over the last like 5 builds have their been the same exact "known issues?" Why aren't any of them getting fixed? I used MIUI back in the day and it's still the same issues over and over again.

TeeJayTM

Reaction score
What kernels are ok to use for this ROM? I found out the hard way that the cor cor ones I have been using don't work.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

rooster.droid

Reaction score
Thanks for all your work Magiman7! I switched over to C7 for a bit but was getting text messages late. Been flashing MIUI since October and love it.

lishper

Reaction score
1.6.3 works fine after the initial install, but then after the first restart, the phone hangs at the M logo. I wiped data/cache and did a clean install. Restored settings from MIUI Backup and some apps, no apps that I could think would effect boot from 1.5.20 to 1.6.3. This has actually happened twice. Happened last night, wiped cache after the initial hang, it booted MIUI but went straight to the PIN lock screen and said my PIN was wrong, which i entered at least 30 times and it never let me in. I wiped everything again this morning and reinstalled. Worked fine, restored via MIUI Backup, still stuck at the M logo. Did something drastically change from 1.5.20 to 1.6.3 where the MIUI Backup is restoring something that's not allowing it to bootup? I just rolled back to 1.5.20 but I didn't want to if I didn't have to since that build wasn't working that great with my phone.

Thanks!

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just installed and after my first reboot it was stuck at the M... I forced it to reboot a few more times but it always got stuck. Out of chance I just flashed a new kernel because i was going to anyway and for some reason it is booting up fine now... (i'll set it all up and report back, thanks as always!)

DROOIID

Reaction score

If you have a working adb (android sdk w/ platform tools) setup, I can send you some files to test. PM me or hit me up on #miui-us on freenode

I flashed back to 5.20 because I had a couple minor issues with this build. I will hit you up after the next build if the problem continues. Thanks for the help. Those files you were talking about ... could I just flash them over the top of the rom?

zmaster

Reaction score
I uninstalled then reinstalled and working fine now

my Gmail is FC-ing. What do you mean by uninstall? did you just wipe with ROM Manager and reinstall the ROM again?

Thank you