Messed up my Razr Maxx, need help?

OP
D

DrifterX

Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure what happened too. But I'm gonna be extra cautious this time around. Think I learned my lesson.lol... I'll probably wait for the SIM card to come in. Don't know exactly what to explain to them as to why my phone suddenly crapped out.:biggrin: Tell you what though, It was really weird using the old DX. I can't believe how slow it is and to think that, back then it was "blazing" fast after being overclocked. But it was nice seeing that I was still on the old Liberty rom.lol

leftspin

Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure what happened too. But I'm gonna be extra cautious this time around. Think I learned my lesson.lol... I'll probably wait for the SIM card to come in. Don't know exactly what to explain to them as to why my phone suddenly crapped out.:biggrin: Tell you what though, It was really weird using the old DX. I can't believe how slow it is and to think that, back then it was "blazing" fast after being overclocked. But it was nice seeing that I was still on the old Liberty rom.lol

I know, every time I'd flash a new ROM on the X I'd be amazed at the speed but there's just no going back once you've had the Razr. Not that the X isn't a solid phone :)

Once again man I'm really glad this worked out so well!