ICS .210 Help

Scimino

Reaction score
I posted earlier but had my thread deleted. I am still trying to install the ICS leak. 210 for razr. The razr is on GB. 181. Everytime i try i get a error at the end and installation aborts. Do i need to use the unstick tool to flash the .210 bp img? And if he decides to stay on GB should i redo razr utility again after i get GB back. There are alot of errors using utility 1.6 after ics failing. But i can always get back to. 181. Thanks in advance

OP
Scimino

Scimino

Reaction score
Oh and to add....i tried installing the leak three times now. I downloaded a new 210 leak from a diffrent site. Ive been using the recovery method through by turning off the phone and pushing pwr vol + -. Im about to try the new ics leak file using the cwm method and putting the two files in /cache folder. Any other tips would be much appreciated.

wojtalsd

Reaction score
A ton easier to do the regular system restore via putting the two files in /cache/ and using rom manager to install. Thats how I did it and it worked flawlessly.

wojtalsd

Reaction score
Note: I did lose root with this method but there is an easy autoscript that will get it back for you.

OP
Scimino

Scimino

Reaction score
Ok thanks. Recharging the battery now. I had to use utilitys 3 times cause the installation failed 3 times. And it killed a fully charged maxx

ShadER

Reaction score
Im attempting to go to the .210 right now except im having a hell of a time getting off Eclipse v1.3.

OP
Scimino

Scimino

Reaction score
I highly recommend u fxz to 181 if your still on GB. It may take a few tries. The key is dont panic like i did. Are u on a older ics leak?

rochaeliseo

Reaction score
wojtalsd said:
Note: I did lose root with this method but there is an easy autoscript that will get it back for you.

What is auto script?

pinoy_92

Reaction score
did you install the .210 kernel after fastbooting and before installing the leak?