1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't update to ICS because of CWM

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Hacks' started by winfrey717, Jun 30, 2012.

1. winfrey717

winfrey717 New Member

I recently received the notification for the ICS update and because I have Clockworkmod installed on my razr, it keeps saying "install failed." I have tried using the Droid Razr Utility to re-root and then delete the proper files to remove CWM but the utility can't root my phone for some reason. Getting very frustrated with this, any help is greatly appreciated!
  2. jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun Well-Known Member

Assuming that you are running .181 then I recommend that you use the RazrUtility version 1.6 (see sticky above) to return to a stock version of .181. Then you can go to settings>about phone>check for updates and download the update to ICS.
Search tags for this page
can t update with cwm

can't upgrade razr maxx ics clockwork

can't upgrade razr to ics
cant update note 2 because of cwm
cant update using cwm
do you need clock work mod for ics uodate
how do i delete cwm from my phone i cant get in to the phone
update ics via cwm