1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ETA on Fastboot file for Razr using ICS??

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Hacks' started by xmguy, Jun 25, 2012.

1. xmguy

xmguy New Member

I'm needing to get a replacement Razr Maxx. However I just applied the leaked .211 ICS "OTA" update file. I know I can't use the Razr Utility to restore to GB. Does anyone know when the Fastboot file will be released for ICS for the RAZR? I don't know how to revert my phone to total stock until it's released.
  2. jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun Well-Known Member

Go to this link: Droid Razr Utility 1.7 [For Ics And Those Who Want To Go To Ics] - DroidRzr.com. It will take you to RazrUtility 1.7, which you are probably already familiar with the RazrUtility. This new version will (option 3 I think) will put your phone back to stock .211. It also has a download for the OTA .211 which you can place on your sd card and "install from sd" if things go wrong.
  3. xmguy

xmguy New Member

Thanks will this undo changes made to the/system and /data root folders too?
  4. greasy_lipid

greasy_lipid New Member

I have a bricked phone and I would like to run 1.7 to restore to the stock OTA .211, but when I run option 2 to unbrick, the instructions say to ensure that .211 is already on my sd card. But from your cmment it sounds like the utility already has a download of .211, and I *don't have to manually download .211 to my sd-ext. Is that correct?
  5. thaDroidz

thaDroidz New Member

Very helpful video in this post...
    http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/t...want-to-go-to-ics/page__pid__60120#entry60120

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----
  6. ohaaron

ohaaron New Member