[ROM] Maverick ROM for the D3 v4.0

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Btw not sure if its a bug or my stupidity but if you quit or cancel out while downloading a theme when its not done and you try to download it later it will detect it as already downloaded and will install it and this happened to me and resulted in a boot loop.

Neither. It sees it as downloaded, but it's incomplete. Your best bet is to use the "clear downloads" option each time you open the toolbox. That way there won't be an issue.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So it doesn't get stuck in a loop does it? So if you did OC and needed to change it you would be able to?

Nope, no bootloop. Just a reboot. Once it comes back up you can chose another OC speed or non-OC in the toolbox.

GreenSnow

Reaction score
Nope, no bootloop. Just a reboot. Once it comes back up you can chose another OC speed or non-OC in the toolbox.

Great thank you.

Btw you guys are awesome, thanks for the best D3 ROM out there!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Been running MAV for a few days for Camera reasons. lol I've been up and running for 9 hours so far today and still have 100% battery.

a3a.gif

GreenSnow

Reaction score
Been running MAV for a few days for Camera reasons. lol I've been up and running for 9 hours so far today and still have 100% battery.

a3a.gif

Best battery life ROM out there! Lol

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Juicy555

Reaction score
Could i ask what theme is the "default" theme? Thanks.

Also, right now on 4.0 it worked with unlocked phones ( like im using it with att right now), will it be the same with the next update? I have a gsm build.prop someone made a version of and should i still use that?

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Could i ask what theme is the "default" theme? Thanks.

Also, right now on 4.0 it worked with unlocked phones ( like im using it with att right now), will it be the same with the next update? I have a gsm build.prop someone made a version of and should i still use that?

I can answer your 1st question but not the 2nd unfortunately.

1. The Default theme is the "Dark Theme" (top 1 in toolbox I believe)

Butt-Dialed from my Hamburger Phone

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Butt-Dialed from my Hamburger Phone

omg lmao

sorry been busy working on turning my 1_click sbf into a single .exe all done now just waiting on the slow upload speed of the 3g net lol

touche112

Reaction score
GreenSnow and rvcjew, may I ask how you're achieving that battery life? I do absolutely nothing on my phone at all, and I go from 100% down to about 80% in a matter of an hour, with it just sitting in my pocket. I have to recharge the damn thing every six hours.

Battery isn't the problem, it's new from Verizon.

GreenSnow

Reaction score
GreenSnow and rvcjew, may I ask how you're achieving that battery life? I do absolutely nothing on my phone at all, and I go from 100% down to about 80% in a matter of an hour, with it just sitting in my pocket. I have to recharge the damn thing every six hours.

Hmm I can only say go through the basics, use minimal widgets (I use two, a calendar and a clock…minimal resources) delete unused apps, don't use apps that constantly run (battery savers, virus protectors, etc.)

Just think about it logically, the more your cpu cycles the more juice it uses.

Other then that all I can say, every device is a little different

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

touche112

Reaction score
Right, yeah, that's what has puzzled me. I've always been a resources whore, so my phone is basically barebones. I've frozen a lot of system apps too, to prevent that from running.

Ugh, maybe I'll just make up a story and get a replacement phone and battery. Haha

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Right, yeah, that's what has puzzled me. I've always been a resources whore, so my phone is basically barebones. I've frozen a lot of system apps too, to prevent that from running.

Ugh, maybe I'll just make up a story and get a replacement phone and battery. Haha

Have you wiped battery stats?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Juicy555

Reaction score

This is everything i use and do on a daily basis. I unplugged my phone at 10:30 today, and its 1 20 am right now after a day of light use ( few minutes of web browsing, checking facebook often, a few texts, a voice call or 2, downloaded a app ) and still
have 74% battery life.
I also have the OEM verizon extended battery with the stock battery door ( it fits ). Im using att if it matters.

Make sure to turn wifi off when your not using it. I would turn off "auto sync" as it wastes a bit of battery. Download power widgets/toggles to turn it off because you can find it in the settings. And then for apps set them in the settings to sync less often. For example I use friendcaster ( facebook ) and have it sync every 30 minutes. It doesnt matter that much because i dont need things pushed to me because i will see them when i open the app because it will update when i do. I also have pulse news set to update daily, but again it updates when i open it.

I also keep the brightness pretty low, probably like 10%. Compared to my "older" but newer phone with a amoled screen the droids screen does really good even and bright even in the daylight with a low brightness.
I also keep the gps off. I dont use it that much, and when i have to use it, I just pull down the notification bar and turn it on.

Also I do not use juicedefender or any task killers. Juicedefender i just dont notice any different and task killers will use more battery because apps like facebook that auto restart if they shut down will waste battery as they have to restart when you kill
tasks.

I only have 3 homepages. ( middle has my basics, the right homescreen has my utilities, the left homescreen has my games ). I only have 2 widgets,a htc sense clock ( that updates every 50 minutes for weather ) and a power widgets toggle.