[ROM] Maverick ROM for the D3 v4.0

GreenSnow

Reaction score
Does anyone have a way that hides the status bar but still shows the battery bar? I use go launcher and that has a hide feature but it hides the battery bar too

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
GreenSnow said:
Does anyone have a way that hides the status bar but still shows the battery bar? I use go launcher and that has a hide feature but it hides the battery bar too

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Battery bar is part of the status bar, so no there is not a way to hide one and not the other.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I really need you guys to vote and mark installed from the OP please. Thanks guys!

CM-Freak

Reaction score
Ok so marked installed and voted. Where is my prize? In all seriousness tho love the rom good job and appreciate the work

trini.s2k

Reaction score
might be a stupid or noob question but i couldnt find it, how do i do tether hack on this, i had it on ics , but i wanted stability , came back to this , my wifi usb broke on my comp only way it will work is if its right ontop the source, so can someone help me please?

DrSinistar

Reaction score
I'm still quite confounded by how I seem to be unable to get the ISC-esque dock. The Blur launcher is really ugly, but so is Launcher2.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm still quite confounded by how I seem to be unable to get the ISC-esque dock. The Blur launcher is really ugly, but so is Launcher2.

I'm pretty sure that Buckmarble was running ADW EX when he did the screenshots. There's an free ADW ICS theme by Kovdev in the market to give it the look in the screenshots.

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Screenshots were actually me and I always have been running launcher pro. Just used custom icons to get the dock that way.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just catching up on a bunch of PR stuff these couple of days. Just wanted to let you guys also know that when you donate to us, we use it to support MavROM and the resources it uses like the private server that allows you all to enjoy our toolbox. If we were ever to receive enough, we would consider also expanding Mav to other devices. Thank you to all of you who donate!

pondd

Reaction score
might be a stupid or noob question but i couldnt find it, how do i do tether hack on this, i had it on ics , but i wanted stability , came back to this , my wifi usb broke on my comp only way it will work is if its right ontop the source, so can someone help me please?

I have been using Foxfi from the Market for about 3 weeks now. It works great. dancedroid

mxwzhr

Reaction score
First I wanna say, great job on the ROM, looks good. I am having one problem... trying to change the theme to AOSP HC. I download through Toolbox and install but when it reboots my lockscreen isn't right and I get a ton of FC's. It's acting like a permission issue. I tried to look through the thread to see if anyone else was having the same problem but couldn't find anything. Any help?

***UPDATE***
Shortly after posting I pulled the files from the Maverick folder on the SD, extracted with 7zip and added to another file that I knew flashed correctly. Flashed through Clockwork all works well.

Last edited:
OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
mxwzhr said:
First I wanna say, great job on the ROM, looks good. I am having one problem... trying to change the theme to AOSP HC. I download through Toolbox and install but when it reboots my lockscreen isn't right and I get a ton of FC's. It's acting like a permission issue. I tried to look through the thread to see if anyone else was having the same problem but couldn't find anything. Any help?

***UPDATE***
Shortly after posting I pulled the files from the Maverick folder on the SD, extracted with 7zip and added to another file that I knew flashed correctly. Flashed through Clockwork all works well.

Did you use the clear downloads before using the theme changer?

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
doesnt for me when i tried it , the internet browser stoped me with some verizon nonsense i got to subscribe to it

Worst comes to worst you can just do the Radiocomm Hack, it will bypass the VZ Tethering site that you were taken to.