[ROM] Maverick ROM for the D3 v4.0

TRiLLSiPPiN

Reaction score
Pretty cool :) I wish there were some orange ones in that pack tho :p

Last time I tried the bootloop madness theme wasn't working... anyway you can check into that?

DrSinistar

Reaction score
Awesome thank you!

screenshot-1335400344270.png

Is that dock included in 4.0? I'm installing 4.0 ATM, and I don't like using apps to change my dock.

Reaction score
I just have to say, this ROM is the complete shaznats. Was running 3.5 and it honestly did not feel any faster than my wife's D3 which is stock unrooted. I liked the customization but I was having issues with the auto off feature of the screen and it was kind of slow sometimes. 4.0 is like night and day. Fast, VERY fast... no issues with the screen turning off no bugs as far as I can see.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How are you guys doing on battery life?

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
It's pretty good I guess. Maybe little better than 3.5, but can't say I've really noticed. As always standby time for me is great, but when I really use it goes quickly.
Sometimes when I don't use it much I'm at 70% at the end of the day with Wifi. But when I use it a lot with 3G it'll be 20%.
I never have to charge it mid-day though unless I watch TVshows on it

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just to warn you guys, mav development might have to be put on hold for a few weeks. My screen is getting a new crack everyday and getting to the point of unusable. Until i can get the money to replace it, i may have to go back to my d1 for a bit.

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Is that dock included in 4.0? I'm installing 4.0 ATM, and I don't like using apps to change my dock.

Yes its the stock one

Just to warn you guys, mav development might have to be put on hold for a few weeks. My screen is getting a new crack everyday and getting to the point of unusable. Until i can get the money to replace it, i may have to go back to my d1 for a bit.

Understandable..

can't complain....:)

Last edited:

GreenSnow

Reaction score

Great, never complained with this ROM, usually finish the day with 70-80% battle left, im probably a light user compared to most. If I use gps might end at 40-50%

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
at the end of the day, i usually get home with 30%. which is good enough. sometime i get two days on battery, other times i get one day. it could get better, but is good already.

Reaction score
I almost always get off work with a battery at 30 or 40, more if I plug into my car charger at lunch. This is at leather double of what my old galaxy s got and totally great.

DaWizz

Reaction score
Great ROM, but everytime I try to install the dark theme it causes the phone to reboot. I already cleared the downloads folder, so that it downloaded the package again. Any ideas?

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
DaWizz said:
Great ROM, but everytime I try to install the dark theme it causes the phone to reboot. I already cleared the downloads folder, so that it downloaded the package again. Any ideas?

Ill check it out. For now you can just reflash the rom for the dark theme.