market issue

bkb2011

Reaction score
Great site good info . I can't get to the market. It days server error. If anyone can help I appreciate the help.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Three questions...

1) 3G or WiFi?
2) If 3G, what is the strength?
3) If WiFi, are you in a place with "Free" Wifi?

OP
B

bkb2011

Reaction score
3g as good a signal as possible and WiFi at home.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
1) Have you ever been able to access the Market?
2) Do you have problems with other apps (like Speed Test or Savvy Search) in terms of access?
3) Have you tried turning the Wifi off and using 3G?

drewlamo1

Reaction score
had a problem the other day where i could get market on wifi but had error on 3g.

fixed it doing this menu >> settings >> wireless & networks >> Mobile network.

turned it off counted to about 20 then turned it back on

this turns off your 3g i believe then turn it back on and my market problem was fixed

good luck

OP
B

bkb2011

Reaction score
Thanks guys I will try what you said. And I haven't been on the market at all. This is my first android phone I came from bb. Love it so far I would just like to see what is on the market. Again thanks.

OP
B

bkb2011

Reaction score
I tried turning off the networks then back on no luck. The access to the net is good. Blazing fast compared to my old curve. I may swing by the Verizon store today and see what they say. Thanks again.

OP
B

bkb2011

Reaction score
fixed

got the market working today. my g-mail acount didnt set up right the first time reset it up and everything works great now. love this phone so far. thanks for everyones input.

windstrings

Reaction score
Yep... when I first activated my phone I used the wrong email address and even though I switched in the software that wouldn't work.
I had to actually unactivate and reactivate under the right email address.

darkgamerone

Reaction score
cant buy anything

hi

i have been trying to buy gameboid from the market place. but every time i try to put in credit card info it just keeps saying " attention...a server error has occurred. retry or cancel and return to previous screen" i hit retry and same thing comes up i hit cancel just take me back to market place. i have re-entered and check all my info even the cvc code 3 numbers one back of card everything is right. also right billing address. i use this visa card for all my online buys. no idea whats going on there is nothing wrong with phone its new just had it replaced. i also have full service im at a loss when driod don't want my money please help.

tae111

Reaction score
Droid x market issue

My son got a droid x for x mas. when he trys to connect to Market he gets a message an error has occured. please try again later. I can connect on my regular droid with no problem.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My son got a droid x for x mas. when he trys to connect to Market he gets a message an error has occured. please try again later. I can connect on my regular droid with no problem.

Hmm make sure he signed in to google and ski me check a 3g or wifi connection. Sounds like its not seeing that

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

tae111

Reaction score
yea he just made a new g-mail account. we have wi-fi at our house and the droid x says its connected. for some reason it will not connect to the web also. I have my droid right next to it and it connects no problem. I think I have checked all the settings on his phone and they seem to be in order. I must be missing something though.

windstrings

Reaction score
All it takes is one tiny thing typed wrong...

You may have to delete the account and reboot, then set it up again before google will delete it from the cache and give you an honest restart.