1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

cant buy anything from market??

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by darkgamerone, May 12, 2010.

1. darkgamerone

darkgamerone New Member

hi

i have been trying to buy gameboid from the market place. but every time i try to put in credit card info it just keeps saying " attention...a server error has occurred. retry or cancel and return to previous screen" i hit retry and same thing comes up i hit cancel just take me back to market place. i have re-entered and check all my info even the cvc code 3 numbers one back of card everything is right. also right billing address. i use this visa card for all my online buys. no idea whats going on there is nothing wrong with phone its new just had it replaced. i also have full service im at a loss when driod don't want my money please help.
  2. nightfishing

nightfishing New Member

Where are you trying to enter cc info? The Market uses your saved Google Account settings/payment method.