1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Mail issues / server connection?

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by adteutla, Nov 24, 2010.

1. adteutla

adteutla New Member

I've read through plenty of forums, but no one has my specific problem.

I bought my Incredible a couple weeks ago and it worked fine; all apps were working great. A few days ago, I decided to finally get on the Apps Market and download some apps. While I was browsing, it auto-installed an update.

Now, the mail app can't connect unless I'm on wifi. With wifi off, I keep getting errors. "Message can't be sent, settings are incorrect, etc."
    Off of wifi I can't even add my gmail account.

However, the GMail app works fine. So as a work-around I use the GMail app, configured to retrieve my hotmail emails.

But, how can I get the HTC mail app working without needing wifi? How can there be no errors on wifi, but with wifi off, I can't use it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Search tags for this page
android mail is still on server
android this mail is still on the server
android this message still on the server
error email still on the server
htc droid incredible cant receive emails still on server
htc this email is still on the server
mail is still on server android
mail still on server
mail still on server android
mail still on the server