losing 3g

dfarrell151

Reaction score
I keep losing 3g and have to ether toggle airplane mode or going to settings wireless networks and click on mobile network anyone else I don't want to do the *228 cuz I read it will fry my sin card

motoconvert

Reaction score
I have the same problem...my VZW guy is going to check on it when he gets back to work tomorrow...he did tell me to do *228 and when I questioned him on that be said it would be alright...but I didnt do it...so I'll just wait to hear back from him...

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I heard it's a hardware issue and from what I understand it will be a persistent problem with the TB.

spindrjr

Reaction score
Just wanted to add that this has happened to me once so far as well.

useridforme

Reaction score
Just spent an hour and a half at verizon with the same problem. They had to do a complete master reset. I lost everything that I had been working on over the entire weekend. All settings, apps, everything.

MrKleen

Reaction score
Here is your solution
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/th...blems-3g-data-dont-hard-reset-read-first.html

I had the same problem and this fixed it. I don't know why they don't notify us so peopledont waste their time factory reseting or returning their phones. Also fixed my gps... I guess gps needs access to data.

This is such an easy temporary fix that I can't believe they don't send out a network wide text.

MrKleen

Reaction score
I am thankful for this simple solution. Because it shows its not a hardware issue and will be resolved for good when Verizon irons out the network issues.

This solution should be stickied because its a widespread issue till Verizon fixes the network.