Reaction score
can you link to release thread?

OP
landon418

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have no clue were the op thread is at. Try going over to droidhive. Personally I like kang better.

nobreak1970

Reaction score
Ok just got it. I've heard good things about Liquid Smooth for other devices...what makes it stand out?

bbucks36

Reaction score
anyone flash this? steps to do so obviously in safestrap. That i know

i flashed it with bootstrap . loaded up fine . messed with contacts and such just to see what was different. force closed on some apps camera. calendar , bluetooth all force closed. went to wifi then rebooted itself. like i said i used bootstrap. not sure if thats why . luckly created a restore so back to ICS. from what i saw of the rom, still needs work. liquid smooth roms are awesome pieces of work. have liquid 3.2 running on daughters T-bolt. waiting for eclipses version for ICS rom

yusky03

Reaction score
i flashed it with bootstrap . loaded up fine . messed with contacts and such just to see what was different. force closed on some apps camera. calendar , bluetooth all force closed. went to wifi then rebooted itself. like i said i used bootstrap. not sure if thats why . luckly created a restore so back to ICS. from what i saw of the rom, still needs work. liquid smooth roms are awesome pieces of work. have liquid 3.2 running on daughters T-bolt. waiting for eclipses version for ICS rom
CM9 before the leak would boot loop if you didn't have safe strap so this is most likely why.

neilmx7

Reaction score
Problem with phone calls

Anyone else have this problem when placing a phone call?

My screen goes black and doesn't turn back on until the call ends or I pull the battery.

Any suggestions?