Jelly Bean rom starting to roll out

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have a new theme I ported for ics in the themes selection... it's not that complete though.

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
I lost data yesterdau morning and it took until 5 mins ago to get it back. I tried everything so many times I was gonna give up until I said let's try a battery pull. After boot I got data back up on my first try. So if you lose data I would try a battery pull. If you don't have to reboot or then phone off I wouldn't seems to be difficult to get data back.

qwas789

Reaction score
Sometimes it's the easy or overlooked thing that will work. At least it used to be that way.

bluezdawg

Reaction score
If you have a link to some screen-shots, would appreciate it!

Sent from my butt-kick'n DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk2

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
Well lost data again an can't get it back. Tried everything. I want this to be my dd so bad but can't till data gets fixed and the camera.

islandsapart

Reaction score
after messing with it for a while i got strong 4g ,thanks for all the hints on how u guys got data . i also noticed no sound on any media .i like the rom ,i cant wait till the bug are worked out ,this will def be a daily driver . thanks for all the hard work
:hail:

marleyinoc

Reaction score
I've been rebooting to see if I can do something specific to get data but it's pretty much random. I generally use phone info, set to lte CDMA auto (Prl) then toggle airplane. If I get bored before screen "pops " (like rotation issue shrink) I play with other settings. But when screen pops I hit lte/CDMA auto (prl) again (because it will now say gsm only).

I did mess with removing system apps to try to get Google now zip to work, but assuming that didn't change anything, I think my audio has always worked. I use one of those FM transmitters to play in car so sticking headphones in may make difference, or perhaps toggling blue tooth?

(My Google now issues were probably both install space (read something on xda after search) and then definitely not having installed/ downloaded speech recognition).