Limeslice background problem

clarkstrange

Reaction score
I just updated to Liberty 2.0 yesterday, Friday April 1 and I also flashed limeslice theme. I set my background as the little android surrounded by the green string things and now it has changed back to the green liberty wallpaper. And when I click on the wallpaper button, it takes me back to whatever screen I was just on, I.e browser or contact screen. Any suggestions? Should I just flash back to just liberty 2.0 and forget limeslice?

Sent from my Liberated DROIDX

lintonindy

Reaction score
Clear cache and fix permissions. If that doesn't work try flashing liberty again followed by flashing lime slice on top. If that doesn't work try a factory reset, then liberty, then limeslice again. If that doesn't work, I would try to email, tweet, or post here to the liberty team as well as the theme developer.
Just guessing at a possible troubleshooting solution.

droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I am not totally sure of what changed in the newest Liberty update but I will update all of my themes tomorrow so we can avoid these minor issues. Thank you for your patience guys

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

lintonindy

Reaction score
Wow. Support anyone? Amazing. I'm thinking of donating even though I'm on the gingy leak and not even running liberty or your theme. Thanks for following up on this. Just excellent. Made my night.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums