[THEME] LimeSlice "I hope you have some salt..."

zer0ed77

Reaction score
Just downloaded and installed yesterday, I was hesitant because of all the complaints. But, I am happy to say I have none of the issues listed in here everything works perfect including camera, screen orientation in both landscape an normal using ADW Ex. Everything runs smooth, I haven't had any random reboots, if anything my phone runs better with the theme. I just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work you put into the theme it really is one of the best I have used yet looking forward to future updates!!

Biggest issue of all seems to be, none of the numerous issues have been addressed here. Again, this is a POS on the X. Droid 2, probably fine.

Sticking with Liberated HC for the time being.

OP
droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Just downloaded and installed yesterday, I was hesitant because of all the complaints. But, I am happy to say I have none of the issues listed in here everything works perfect including camera, screen orientation in both landscape an normal using ADW Ex. Everything runs smooth, I haven't had any random reboots, if anything my phone runs better with the theme. I just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work you put into the theme it really is one of the best I have used yet looking forward to future updates!!

Biggest issue of all seems to be, none of the numerous issues have been addressed here. Again, this is a POS on the X. Droid 2, probably fine.

Ok guys and gals I am sorry for not being very attentive to this thread lately for I have had a shi.tty past few weeks but anyway I should have some time now to get this all figured out. Is anybody willing to test the new port for me before I release it to the masses and f.uck up anymore phones?

Black00StangGT

Reaction score

Ok guys and gals I am sorry for not being very attentive to this thread lately for I have had a shi.tty past few weeks but anyway I should have some time now to get this all figured out. Is anybody willing to test the new port for me before I release it to the masses and f.uck up anymore phones?

Its ok we all have rough times in our lives, just wanted to thank you for all your work. I am willing to test the new port just wondering what the main issues where that I should be looking for because I am currently using the version you have posted for the droid x and have no issues with it.

OP
droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Thank Black00StangG, for testing my newest port and update. It will be released when I feel all bugs are completely worked out because it seems like most of you are having problems.

Thanks.

clarkstrange

Reaction score
What do you mean by flash the liberty ROM as just a theme? Then do I find the Limeslice file and flash it as well? Noob. Confused. What else is new? Haha

Sent from my Liberated DROIDX

OP
droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Just go into clockwork mod and flash the Liberty_v1.5.zip again WITHOUT a wipe though(just like a theme...), then reboot your phone and go back into recovery and flash the theme... I just say this to be safe and offer the best result's with my theme's. If you dont do it then there is not telling how my apk's will run when they are installed over some other theme's apk's but I know they run and work good when they are flashed over the stock Liberty apk's. Good luck let me know if you need anymore help.

twr3

Reaction score
Fancy widget

new to the roms and themes, limeslice is working great except i am having trouble getting fancy widget to show up themed like it does in the pictures in the first post, it shows up unthemed, i tried FW and FWPro and neither made a difference, i tried reinstalling lime and it was the same.. Can someone let me in on what i need to do to get it how id like? Thanks in advance!!!