[THEME] LimeSlice "I hope you have some salt..."

N

Nickchapa

The swype doesnt work with swype motion and the teansitions are really slow. Fix that and awesome. I love the color anyway...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
update, doesn't work too well with droid x. changed theme back to gingerbread purple, but a bunch of the green stuff stayed. main problem with it was a bunch of apps got their name and icons changed... idk why. Sorry :( I liked it alot but it just has some bugs.

If you want to flash another theme after this and that theme has less themed apps or icons, then some green will remain untill you flash stock liberty.

OP
droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
The swype doesnt work with swype motion and the teansitions are really slow. Fix that and awesome. I love the color anyway...

Swype is not included in my themes for this exact reason. If your having issues its from something else

deantemple

Reaction score
Not a huge fan of Liberty, but i'm going to have to flash it because this theme looks sick.... would love to see it ported to UD when it drops, or even my tried and true RubiX 1.9.7
Great work!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

deantemple

Reaction score
Like the theme... unfortunately auto rotation was nonfunctional on LP and ADW. Back to RubiX CrystalX for me :-(

jcoiont

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that the theme is beyond awesome looking however it seems to have some glitches. Force closes a few times today and no more screen rotation being the forerunners for me. Wish they get fixed so I can reinstall this theme asap!

makaveliq3

Reaction score
I had the same problem. No auto orientation. In order to get rid of all the custom icons you need to flash og liberty then whatever theme you want in order to reset the icons.

zer0ed77

Reaction score
Can we get the latest GMail update icon themed? It's staying traditional red/white, even after a wipe data/factory and flashing to Liberty 1.5. Amazing theme!!!

dx1881

Reaction score
Nice theme, can you drop the zip for just the bar battery icon? That would be dope...

makaveliq3

Reaction score
has anyone else encounted the lack of screen rotation besides me? If it wasn't for that i'd be all about this theme

OP
droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Oh yeah duh... I forgot to mention that the new links have the updated gmail.

OP
droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Ok so are you guys all having auto rotate issues or what cause for whatever reason this theme is being a pain in the ass. I have two guys that do testing for me but they also both have the D2. I would appreciate it if someone with a DX Would contact me about fixing this theme and also the next slice that should be released next week called coconut slice. My new teamate bassdj and I could obviously use your help so the slice theme reputation won't get any more tainted than it is over here in the DX forum.

Thanks in advance and I am very sorry about the bugs. I know how annoying that is. Which is why I try to pay attention to every detail in our theme's.

Like the theme... unfortunately auto rotation was nonfunctional on LP and ADW. Back to RubiX CrystalX for me :-(

OP
droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Nice theme, can you drop the zip for just the bar battery icon? That would be dope...

So you want the bar battery icons only? There is a link with the bar battery version in the OP. Sorry I'm not sure what you mean.

dx1881

Reaction score
A seperate link just for the battery icon.