1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Quick question. Where are the wall papers stored?

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by Casen, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Casen

Casen New Member

Hey all, just upgraded to 2.0 and installed the oreo theme. I have found that I would like to take some of the wallpapers included and use them elsewhere. An example is the widget loker lockscreen background. I want that to be a different oreo wallpaper, but I only have the option of going through the gallery, and no oreo wallpapers are there.
    Now, if I long press on the screen, and choose "wallpapers" I get a little menu that says "live" "liberty" "oreo" etc etc wallpapers.
    Obviously those are folders stored somewhere on my phone. I would just like to know the route to get to those folders via root explorer.

Sent from my DROIDX
  2. gflam

gflam Developer Theme Developer Developer

Not going to be able to get to them with root explorer they are stored in the apk u will have to pull the apk from ur phone and then unzip it or decompile it but unzipping is easiet for ur purpose

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  3. Casen

Casen New Member

I have been through the .apk for liberty and the download file for oreo... You know where they might be. Like in /system/blah blah?

Sent from my DROIDX
  4. Casen

Casen New Member

Ok, after going through and exracting alll kind of stuff, I found a "liberty wallpaper.apk" after exracting that, they were in framework/res/drawable

Sent from my DROIDX
  5. gflam

gflam Developer Theme Developer Developer

Glad you found them :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

where are live wallpapers stored android

where are wallpapers stored droid razr maxx
where are wallpapers stored on galaxy s4