Wallpaper question

deadernie

Reaction score
If a image is used from the gallery as a wallpaper is that image copied and stored somewhere else on the phone? The reason I'm asking is because I used a photo from my gallery and didn't like it and deleted it from my gallery. Now I'm currently using one of the stock wall papers but if my browser crashes or something else goes wrong my live wallpaper is gone and it goes back to the wallpaper image that I deleted from my gallery.

So I guess the other question would be how do I get rid of that image?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My instinct would tell me its gone but I can't be too sure. If you placed a new wallpaper on, then I think its gone.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
D

deadernie

Reaction score
You would think if the image has been deleted from the gallery then it would be gone. But it is not.

Sometimes the browser crashes or the phone just has a brain fart and screen turns black for a second and goes back to the homescreen. Only instead of my live wallpaper it shows a wall paper of the image I deleted several months ago.

So I'm guessing when you pic a picture from the gallery and set it as a wallpaper it copies it to another folder. The question is . . . where is it now?