[THEME] LimeSlice "I hope you have some salt..."

makaveliq3

Reaction score
Ok so are you guys all having auto rotate issues or what cause for whatever reason this theme is being a pain in the ass. I have two guys that do testing for me but they also both have the D2. I would appreciate it if someone with a DX Would contact me about fixing this theme and also the next slice that should be released next week called coconut slice. My new teamate bassdj and I could obviously use your help so the slice theme reputation won't get any more tainted than it is over here in the DX forum.

Thanks in advance and I am very sorry about the bugs. I know how annoying that is. Which is why I try to pay attention to every detail in our theme's.

Like the theme... unfortunately auto rotation was nonfunctional on LP and ADW. Back to RubiX CrystalX for me :-(

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

It's a great theme man. I'll send you a pm next time if there is technical issues. It's probably not effective to post it here and assume you'll see it.
Besides the auto rotate i didn't notice any other issue but I didn't test it too heavily because that issues stuck out and I went back to stock Liberty really quick.

Woof

Reaction score
Ya I'm having auto rotate issues as well. Love the theme tho.

zer0ed77

Reaction score
Ok so are you guys all having auto rotate issues or what cause for whatever reason this theme is being a pain in the ass. I have two guys that do testing for me but they also both have the D2. I would appreciate it if someone with a DX Would contact me about fixing this theme and also the next slice that should be released next week called coconut slice. My new teamate bassdj and I could obviously use your help so the slice theme reputation won't get any more tainted than it is over here in the DX forum.

Thanks in advance and I am very sorry about the bugs. I know how annoying that is. Which is why I try to pay attention to every detail in our theme's.

Like the theme... unfortunately auto rotation was nonfunctional on LP and ADW. Back to RubiX CrystalX for me :-(

I am using a Droid X and Liberty 1.5. I am also having the auto-rotate issue. Also, my GMail icon will not theme. Suspect this has to do with the most recent update to GMail.

Can these be fixed? This is an AWESOME theme and I want to keep using it. Probably will, regardless.

humungus

Reaction score
Great theme. Where'd you get the bar battery icons? I believe they're from CyanogenMod, but I can't seem to find them anywhere in the actual rom.

zer0ed77

Reaction score

I am using a Droid X and Liberty 1.5. I am also having the auto-rotate issue. Also, my GMail icon will not theme. Suspect this has to do with the most recent update to GMail.

Can these be fixed? This is an AWESOME theme and I want to keep using it. Probably will, regardless.

Alright... Love this theme, but too many Droid 2 traces on it, plus not enough support. Rotation issue still exists and so does my unthemed GMail icon.

zer0ed77

Reaction score
Okay... Despite how great this theme looks, I removed it from my phone and my gf's phone tonight. Our cameras were taking BLACK photos. Rotation does not work. Icons are not themed for updated programs. Biggest issue... It has not been ported accurately for the X. Many Droid 2 components all over the place. Hopefully we'll get better support soon. It really is amazing looking, just not functional.

Djchriscoral

Reaction score
I had to put in my two cents, this theme is awesome, I had been running Orangeslice and really liked how complete it was, it was easy to make everything match.

Now I am on Limeslice and it is just as awesome. Everything works for me. I did load the blur cameras from the liberty toolbox but even my auto rotate and such works.

Went to the new Rubix 2.0 yesterday and liked its speed, but it just wasnt complete enough, it lasted two times for about 15 minutes, then I went straight back to Liberty and flashed this and I am really happy!

Great job on an amazing set of themes that make my DX super hot!!!

aefd91c7-7f2f-197f.jpg

aefd91c7-7fa6-41d2.jpg

zer0ed77

Reaction score
I had to put in my two cents, this theme is awesome, I had been running Orangeslice and really liked how complete it was, it was easy to make everything match.

Now I am on Limeslice and it is just as awesome. Everything works for me. I did load the blur cameras from the liberty toolbox but even my auto rotate and such works.

Went to the new Rubix 2.0 yesterday and liked its speed, but it just wasnt complete enough, it lasted two times for about 15 minutes, then I went straight back to Liberty and flashed this and I am really happy!

Great job on an amazing set of themes that make my DX super hot!!!

aefd91c7-7f2f-197f.jpg

aefd91c7-7fa6-41d2.jpg

You are among the fortunate few. Despite how great the theme looks, it's nearly worthless on the X. Also, support seems non-existant.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

bluskyline21

Reaction score
Okay... Despite how great this theme looks, I removed it from my phone and my gf's phone tonight. Our cameras were taking BLACK photos. Rotation does not work. Icons are not themed for updated programs. Biggest issue... It has not been ported accurately for the X. Many Droid 2 components all over the place. Hopefully we'll get better support soon. It really is amazing looking, just not functional.

How odd. I tried this theme due to ur camera issue. I haven't experienced it taking black pictures. There must be some other underlying cause. Curious, which other "Droid 2 components" are in it?

My complaints are few: 1) The 'sound off' icon on the lockscreen is way too close in color to the "sound on" icon. 2)On the lockscreen it says "ORANGE SLICE." I'm pretty sure I don't have Orange Slice installed. 3) On the pulldown bar, it says "orange slice." The last 2 seem like major oversights..4) the menu transitions are soooo sloooooowwww. I tried setting it to "fast" thru the Liberty Settings and no dice. Other than that, I like it.

Droidzforlife, any plans on releasing a launcher theme or similar?

Last edited:

zer0ed77

Reaction score

How odd. I tried this theme due to ur camera issue. I haven't experienced it taking black pictures. There must be some other underlying cause. Curious, which other "Droid 2 components" are in it?

My complaints are few: 1) The 'sound off' icon on the lockscreen is way too close in color to the "sound on" icon. 2)On the lockscreen it says "ORANGE SLICE." I'm pretty sure I don't have Orange Slice installed. 3) On the pulldown bar, it says "orange slice." The last 2 seem like major oversights..4) the menu transitions are soooo sloooooowwww. I tried setting it to "fast" thru the Liberty Settings and no dice. Other than that, I like it.

Droidzforlife, any plans on releasing a launcher theme or similar?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Droid 2 remnants showed under applications where Droid X should have displayed. For example, Droid Overclock showed as Droid 2 instead of Droid X. Tapatalk signature read as "Sent From Droid 2 Using Tapatalk." ROM Manager also had the icon used for 2. These are just a few examples. Those are minor.

Major issues: Lack of quick support compared to other themes. No rotation and camera takes completely black photos (instant deal breakers.) These happened on my phone and my gf's.

I have since wiped and restored Liberty 1.5 with Gingerbread on both phones. All issues resolved.

In my opinion, this theme should not be certified for Droid X use. A quick read of this forum will prove that. There have not been any resolves to the problems. One either has them or they don't.

bluskyline21

Reaction score
Oh man..that sucks. I've never had a Droid2 so I don't see the little things. That's a shame that people are having so many issues. I like the way it looks. I just wish more attention was paid to details, all throughout. If I'd experienced the problems you all have had, I would've removed it, as well. My OCD is making the "orange slice" (where it shouldn't be) really drive me crazy lol.

zer0ed77

Reaction score
Oh man..that sucks. I've never had a Droid2 so I don't see the little things. That's a shame that people are having so many issues. I like the way it looks. I just wish more attention was paid to details, all throughout. If I'd experienced the problems you all have had, I would've removed it, as well. My OCD is making the "orange slice" (where it shouldn't be) really drive me crazy lol.

I also had the Orange Slice problem. A second install after a cache/data wipe fixed it. Didn't fix anything else.

Black00StangGT

Reaction score
Just downloaded and installed yesterday, I was hesitant because of all the complaints. But, I am happy to say I have none of the issues listed in here everything works perfect including camera, screen orientation in both landscape an normal using ADW Ex. Everything runs smooth, I haven't had any random reboots, if anything my phone runs better with the theme. I just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work you put into the theme it really is one of the best I have used yet looking forward to future updates!!

Last edited: