Liberty v0.6 Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by Koveleski, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pkbest

pkbest Member

Ratings:
    +0
    U dont have to do it that way 0.o. I went from Froyo, to the 596 update via TBH, to Liberty and baseband updated just fine. You do NOT have to be running 588 and the 3 files u must install that are provided by TBH/MDW first. As long as you run Froyo to the deodexed rooted 596 you should be ok. making sure to do wipe data / factory restore and clear cache before installing liberty is a good idea.

2. ldopa

ldopa Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Yeah, metamorph (free app in the market) If you have any questions on how to use it pm and ill talk you through it

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

3. kernelhappy

kernelhappy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Go into the regular Android Settings-> Liberty Settings (first item)->Liberty Customizer (first item)

4. kernelhappy

kernelhappy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Small bug, REALLY ANNOYING THOUGH (much like all caps): every now and then the phone will start stuttering a really loud sound repeatedly. It happened a couple times under 0.5 and now 2-3 times under 0.6. For the life of me I can't figure out how to reproduce it, I believe it has something to do with notifications and maybe the auto rotation. It's happened a couple times where I finished a phone call, go to put the phone down with the screen still on and it starts, I think maybe as the screen auto-rotates just as a notification plays (although it doesn't complete) and it starts making that loud stuttering noise?

5. AnotherDX_User

AnotherDX_User New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Blank Lock Screen

Phone works fine untill the phone locks either manually or automatically. When i hit the home or lock button on the top to revive the phone the keys light up and the screen stays black. A battery pull is the only way to fix this.... running liberty v.06

Update: reflashing has fixed this for the time... i will update later if the issue occurs again

#101 AnotherDX_User, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  6. suckamucka

suckamucka Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Blur Calendar does not list the Corporate Sync Calendar as an option to view.
    Battery life is horrible. 5 Hours barley any use and it went from 100% to 40%

7. falseprofits

falseprofits Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Wireless is intermittent, though only sometimes. But other than that, i have no issues.

Sent from Eugene. Yes, my phone has a name.

8. el_ote

el_ote Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have no option to add multiple email accounts. In the past, i would be able to add another account from within the email app (no longer in appdrawer), or i would be able to add via my accounts app any generic email if you have the info. any help is appreciated.
    i am on v0.6 btw coming from rooted 596 deoxed

EDIT: SOLVED - I had to flash back to 596, then reinstall liberty. I had installed a theme after i ran Liberty, but before i ran the customizer, and it hid the liberty settings from the menu. LIberty Customizer in Settings allows you to chose the messaging app.

#104 el_ote, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  9. msjohnson2868

msjohnson2868 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Blur calendar force closes when I try to add or edit an event. Had this on a previous LGB build but forgot how I fixed it. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

10. msjohnson2868

msjohnson2868 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sounds like you just needed to turn off notifications in the two apps you were not using. I have this problem when I do a clean install too. Just go into the other apps and turn off notifications and viola...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

11. jl92880

jl92880 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Seems to be a bunch of bugs....but that is what we get for tweaking up our phones...flaws are gonna happen. On that note....Calendar Widget does not work w/Blur. Loads and disappears.

#107 jl92880, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  12. MonkFSU

MonkFSU New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    +1

I had this happen to me when trying to open certain contacts on liberty .5 and I froze the contact sync and that worked. I tried to freeze the calendar sync to see if it works the same and it did not fix the issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

script tweak minfree bytes android