Liberty v0.6 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

maximumpower

Reaction score
my 3g signal bar changes colors a lot. Not sure if this is supposed to do this but it doesn't hold the yellow color

Gingerbread update brought along two sets of data/signal connection icons. There's a non-color set which means you are not connected fully to Google. If you see color, that means you are fully connected for the Google experience.
I just assumed that white meant no data. That's how it acts on my phone. I didn't lost the data connection so much on Froyo but maybe I did and didn't know it because Froyo only had one set of icons?

silent183

Reaction score
I've also run into the no service signal issue. Rebooted and seems to have fix it for now. I'll update if it happens again.

busterbluth

Reaction score
For people having issues with calendar / sync...

I turn off sync in accounts for calendar, use liberty customizer to make sure I am set to the calendar I would like to use. Go into manage applications and clear all data related to calendar and calendar service then reboot.

After reboot I go back into settings and enable the sync for calendar.

I have had this issue a few times after flashing new rom and some version of these steps solve it for me.

I had a similar problem where AOSP Calendar wouldn't work at all and Blur Calendar would crash when adding a new item. In this case, I also had "No Email" selected in Liberty Customizer. If I added Blur Email in the Calendar, seemed to work fine.

For AOSP, I tried jsummers suggestion above about disabling sync, clearing data on the calendar apps, and then using Liberty Customizer to install AOSP Calendar. This seemed to work fine and I am in AOSP heaven now with no email client installed.

Last edited:

ewinoh11

Reaction score
PROBLEM SOLVED
###
LEAVING THE FOLLOWING POST FOR REFERENCE FOR FUTURE IDIOTS LIKE ME

Didn't realize I had to uncheck USB Debugging.

OLD POST:

Not sure what's going on here. Let me explain the entire process.

I started off today on Liberty 2.0.1

Downloaded and installed gb v.01 for Froyo. Then downloaded and installed LGB v.06. So far so good. Wiped cache/data both times, etc.

Downloaded the Gingercomb Juiced (or whatever) theme for v.06 from the forum here and tried to install bootstrap from the toolbox. But when I clicked Boot Recovery it would just reboot my phone. When I hit Reboot bootstrap, I would get past the yellow fist and then it would sit on a blank black (on) screen until I pulled the battery.

Then I figured out I didn't have BusyBox installed so I installed that. I even tried booting into Clockwork from Rom Manager.

Still get the blank blck on screen.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
Not sure what's going on here. Let me explain the entire process.

I started off today on Liberty 2.0.1

Downloaded and installed gb v.01 for Froyo. Then downloaded and installed LGB v.06. So far so good. Wiped cache/data both times, etc.

Downloaded the Gingercomb Juiced (or whatever) theme for v.06 from the forum here and tried to install bootstrap from the toolbox. But when I clicked Boot Recovery it would just reboot my phone. When I hit Reboot bootstrap, I would get past the yellow fist and then it would sit on a blank black (on) screen until I pulled the battery.

Then I figured out I didn't have BusyBox installed so I installed that. I even tried booting into Clockwork from Rom Manager.

Still get the blank blck on screen.

Any ideas?

So is your phone able to boot up fine? Or are you stuck?
Do you have a backup?

FromBBtoDroid

Reaction score
So this is my first time on Liberty. Liking it a lot so far. The issue I seem to be having with .6, and forgive me if this was mentioned other versions, is that if I try to download and install the app mods from the ROM manager, it will download and then when I try to install, it'll go to installation screen then I get "Application not installed." The only one that actually worked was the linear theme for Audio Manager. Any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Some font work for me as well. At the very least try Uninstalling the old app before trying to install the themed one

Droid 2 liberated gingerbread v0.5

silent183

Reaction score
Having an issue with my blur text messaging not working. Whenever I try to use it all it does is pop up for a second then closes.

Jubakuba

Reaction score
On liberty 0.7 (and 0.6) the lockscreen sliders are a bit off.

If you drag the unlock bar (or the silence bar) all the way, the circle doesn't align perfectly on the icon...actually doesn't really align at all.

I know it's meticulous.
But I hate stuff like this, sorry!

jl92880

Reaction score
Calendars do not sync. Both gmail and corporate. It also states .06 when I'm actually on .07.

berto1014

Reaction score
V0.7

Accounts issues big time with Google. Some accounts disappear even if they are activated from the accounts option.

Apps act zip aligned when the option is off - causes issues with Amazon apps.

After using customizer and selecting reboot I get a FC error

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:

imronburgundy

Reaction score
Calendars do not sync. Both gmail and corporate. It also states .06 when I'm actually on .07.

I'm having calendar sync issues as well. Other than that, fantastic. Best liberty yet. Oh I'm on 0.7

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

msjohnson2868

Reaction score
I'm having issues with the alarm clock and screen. Ever since 0.6 when the alarm goes off each morning the screen either locks up or just goes blank requiring a restart. I'm also plugged in for the night when it happens. Tried recovering back to stock alarm clock but same thing happens. I'm on 0.7.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

NowhereMan1985

Reaction score
1. Upon fresh install of 0.7, that I had no 3G data (3G and bars were grey) but I downloaded the patch, restarted, did *228 option 1, and it worked.

2. It seems that my personal settings didn't load upon first sync so I have to manually set everything up again. My market apps also didn't originally sync but then they did.

3. Whenever I reboot the phone (hold power button, click power off) the phone boots into Clockwork Recovery.

Edit: Third problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.