Liberty v0.6 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

msjohnson2868

Reaction score
any suggestions on text messages coming in 3 times for the same one?

Which messaging app? And have you tried removing + reinstalling or switching to the other one?

i use handcent.

i tried uninstalling the other two ASOP and BLUR messaging but it says uninstall was unsuccessful. im going to have to look at it more to try and uninstall those two.

sorta make sense, i have 3 messaging apps and i receive the same message 3 times.

im drawing a blank, i had the app before i did a wipe, but what program would be best to uninstall apps that are usually locked from uninstalling.

Sounds like you just needed to turn off notifications in the two apps you were not using. I have this problem when I do a clean install too. Just go into the other apps and turn off notifications and viola...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jl92880

Reaction score
Seems to be a bunch of bugs....but that is what we get for tweaking up our phones...flaws are gonna happen. On that note....Calendar Widget does not work w/Blur. Loads and disappears.

Last edited:

MonkFSU

Reaction score
Seems to be a bunch of bugs....but that is what we get for tweaking up our phones...flaws are gonna happen. On that note....Calendar Widget does not work w/Blur. Loads and disappears.

+1

I had this happen to me when trying to open certain contacts on liberty .5 and I froze the contact sync and that worked. I tried to freeze the calendar sync to see if it works the same and it did not fix the issue.

zer0ed77

Reaction score
Liberty Customizer

I apologize if this has been brought up and solved already, but I am having issues even running the Liberty Customizer. It downloads, but never progresses from there. I am unable to access the settings in it.

Any help?

zer0ed77

Reaction score
I apologize if this has been brought up and solved already, but I am having issues even running the Liberty Customizer. It downloads, but never progresses from there. I am unable to access the settings in it.

Any help?

Disregard. Problem solved itself. 5th times the charm!

kitt4590

Reaction score
I have official gingerbread (rooted)... and I downloaded the liberty tools donate version .. tried to install the niightie 0.6 ... I made a backup and wiped and the device rebooted.. but nothing happened.. still in same version.. I didn't see the recovery install anything... just rebooted as normally does.

Any suggestions

jl92880

Reaction score
I'm looking to change the framework @ top Battery,Clock,Signal Status.
I found that you can change the Battery within the Liberty Customizer - Liberty Mods Icon picker. Wondering any other ways to change the other items. Metaphor is installed, but not sure any of other older themes will work.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
MetaMorph will work. It should work I mean.

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

jl92880

Reaction score
I'm always kinda iffy on "Should" when it comes to tweaking.

searayman

Reaction score
my 3g signal bar changes colors a lot. Not sure if this is supposed to do this but it doesn't hold the yellow color

jl92880

Reaction score
You know my signal status changes from White to Yellow. Odd.

OP
Koveleski

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
my 3g signal bar changes colors a lot. Not sure if this is supposed to do this but it doesn't hold the yellow color

Gingerbread update brought along two sets of data/signal connection icons. There's a non-color set which means you are not connected fully to Google. If you see color, that means you are fully connected for the Google experience.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah it works great on liberty 2.0.1 froyo, i said should cause I'm not sure about gb

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

williewonka

Reaction score
Facebook widget is not working on launcher pro. I mean when you true to veil people comments even your own.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.