Liberty v0.6 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patcher

Reaction score
This is potentially unassociated with Liberty, but my Bluetooth music controls have developed a strange habit of pausing when I skip tracks with them. Could be app related, but it coincided with the move from 0.6 to 0.7, figured it would be worth mentioning. Anyone else having this issue?

Gerane

Reaction score
v0.7

Fresh Install

have had 3 reboots doing this. Have been trying to use mcustom icons in ADW, however, everytime i go into 3D Gallery, After halfway loading, it eventually freezes up and causes a reboot.

floydiannyc

Reaction score
I'm running Liberty .07 with ADW.

My homescreen dock has five icons. The middle icon (app drawer launcher) and the left most icon (dialer) lose functionality (nothing happens when I click them) after the home screen rotates. I have to manually long press on each and reassign their tasks, after which they work, until home screen orientation changes again.

If it's relevant, all of my homescreen shortcuts (the dock and the several others along the right edge) have cutoms images assigned to them.

seerjda

Reaction score
I can't change the icons for apps very easily. Google voice specifically, and my market icon somehow reverted to stock without any input from me. No issues setting my other application icons (that I've noticed, at any rate), but these ones are obvious for me because it sits on my home screen. It goes through the loading popup when I tell it to use the Liberty icon, but there's no change; reboot has no effect. Anyone have any thoughts? Already tried uninstalling/rebooting/reinstalling the toolbox, but no dice there either.

sgierling

Reaction score
Any fix for calendar issue? My calendar won't even open.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

djstnick

Reaction score
are the liberty customizer and liberty change log required to run the rom? I noticed that they both start with each reboot. I stopped both of those processes and I haven't noticed any force closes.

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
Well I think I have a bug or it could just be that i messed up somewhere in the process going to redo it and try again but anyways here it is.

While I finished installing the liberty v.6 ROM waiting for all my apps to download and install etc. Everything was working beautifully as usual with a great ROM. As i went through your customizer nothing wrong was happening. It downloaded the 100 files very easily and without any mishaps. I went through the customizer selecting everything I wanted and things I didn't. At the end it asked me to reboot and so i did a full reboot and when my X came back on it had no service whatsoever. I can't make a call to activate/update roaming capabilities. I tried going through Settings > About Phone and it seems to go through then force closes without letting me see anything. Everything else works beautifully and without a hitch. I'm thinking maybe i did something wrong so I'm going to redo the whole process again and I'll update you on how it went.

btw thanks for putting out an awesome ROM!!!

Edit: I did the same process over in the customizer, and i got the same result. No Service. But when I don't use the customizer my X is fine everything works perfectly! As for right now ill run it without using the customizer. I hope you can solve this problem! Thanks for your time. And again thanks for putting a great ROM out :D

Edit 2: I think I have figured it out. I think it was because I was using paranthesis while trying to edit what text would show up in the lockscreen. Hmmm for future references no one do this hahahaha.

Last edited:

Dream

Reaction score
My buttons only light up in the daytime and stay dark at night. Is there a fix for this?

scrimp212

Reaction score
The calendar issues suck :(

Otherwise, great job team liberty!

I love love love all the new changes to the liberty customizer.

scrimp212

Reaction score
The calendar issues suck :(

Otherwise, great job team liberty!

I love love love all the new changes to the liberty customizer.

If the calendar issue you're referring to is the close out when adding new appointments then check this thread: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liberty-rom-dx/152613-solution-lgb-calendar-bug.html it solved the problem I was having with the calendar.

My issues stem from the calendar not even syncing from google. It says something about .com.android.calendar has problems syncing. It has an exclamation point next to the sync icon

jcutter347

Reaction score
No incomng texts

I was running v0.6 before upgrading to v0.7. Since I installed v0.7, I am not getting any text messages. I can send but not receive. I figured that sbf'ing back to stock would fix this but it hasn't. Even after numerous date wipe/factory resets, cache wipes, and sbf's, I still can't receive texts.

alosenster

Reaction score
The market only found about 10% of the apps I had installed previously. Is there a way to get it to detect the rest?

Status
Not open for further replies.