Liberty 1.75

brenneisec

jrummy had a little fall this evening (you know, with blood and hospitals and stuff)... so Liberty might not make release today.

however, i can share the new default wallpaper with you. :D

SUPERCRAZYTEASE.png

enjoy!

hope hes alright! and dave just wanted to let you know that this image didnt get attached right. its just a small piece. or am i the only one having this problem?

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
jrummy had a little fall this evening (you know, with blood and hospitals and stuff)... so Liberty might not make release today.

SUPERCRAZYTEASE.png

enjoy!

hope hes alright! and dave just wanted to let you know that this image didnt get attached right. its just a small piece. or am i the only one having this problem?

That's actually on purpose. :D

The small thumbnail leading to speculation as to what it is this time. But you'll all know soon enough :icon_ banana:

rolandct

Last edited by a moderator:

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Ok guys....you see a post like that please don't quote it...just report it. The more who quote it the more editing we got to do.

Sent from somewhere...

brenneisec

SUPERCRAZYTEASE.png

enjoy!

That's actually on purpose. :D

The small thumbnail leading to speculation as to what it is this time. But you'll all know soon enough :icon_ banana:

haha youre so cruel!