Liberty 1.75

OP
P

pbguy8709

Reaction score
Haha... nice one....

Sent from my Liberated DroidX using DroidForums App!

brenneisec

Reaction score
jrummy had a little fall this evening (you know, with blood and hospitals and stuff)... so Liberty might not make release today.

however, i can share the new default wallpaper with you. :D

SUPERCRAZYTEASE.png

enjoy!

hope hes alright! and dave just wanted to let you know that this image didnt get attached right. its just a small piece. or am i the only one having this problem?

OP
P

pbguy8709

Reaction score
No I had the same thing

Sent from my Liberated DroidX using DroidForums App!

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
i've been waiting for liberty 1.75 for a while. but..... i here gingerbread may come out this weekend or next week,

"jrummy16: @smcdo123 If gingerbread comes out I'll make Liberty for that too. (I'm gonna eat those words)"

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
jrummy had a little fall this evening (you know, with blood and hospitals and stuff)... so Liberty might not make release today.

SUPERCRAZYTEASE.png

enjoy!

hope hes alright! and dave just wanted to let you know that this image didnt get attached right. its just a small piece. or am i the only one having this problem?

That's actually on purpose. :D

The small thumbnail leading to speculation as to what it is this time. But you'll all know soon enough :icon_ banana:

rolandct

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Ok guys....you see a post like that please don't quote it...just report it. The more who quote it the more editing we got to do.

Sent from somewhere...

Dr. Carpenter

Reaction score
Ok guys....you see a post like that please don't quote it...just report it. The more who quote it the more editing we got to do.

Sent from somewhere...

Roger. Sorry about that.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

dclmac

Reaction score
Hope you're okay jrummy... don't worry about us beggers and bums, get to feeling better man!

brenneisec

Reaction score

SUPERCRAZYTEASE.png

enjoy!

That's actually on purpose. :D

The small thumbnail leading to speculation as to what it is this time. But you'll all know soon enough :icon_ banana:

haha youre so cruel!