Will someone explain gingerbread

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Ya everyone keeps saying try it but I don't want to be stuck on it if I don't like it can you flash back to your previous rom if you don't like the leak? I'm assuming no since it isn't rooted. Also if I flash would I need to sbf to get ota whenever it comes out?

I think you should wait for ota of gb in my opinion gb isn't life changing in any way from what I seen. Yeah its faster but not really a omg I need this right now type of thing lol Besides I hate sbf to go back to stock so ill just enjoy liberty in the mean time :)

Will someone take a few minutes to explain what gb is. Will I have to uninstall liberty. Shucks - I'm waiting for Liberty 1.75 anytime

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up

Well, life changing would be extreme. How about it makes you feel like you got a new phone? That's how I feel. It rocks, I love it. It's a huge step from Froyo.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yes you would have to sbf. And if you don't like it you can sbf back to froyo then re root then flash your backup.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Then I guess I cant enjoy this leak then cause my.laptop is retarded and programs like sbf will not work I will have to go to a friends house to accomplish the task of going back to froyo. which my friend hates when I download stuff on her computer.

Yes you would have to sbf. And if you don't like it you can sbf back to froyo then re root then flash your backup.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

DroidMakesPwn

Reaction score
ngredients

1 (3.5 ounce) package cook and serve butterscotch pudding mix 1/2 cup butter 1/2 cup packed brown sugar 1 egg 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Directions

1. In a medium bowl, cream together the dry butterscotch pudding mix, butter, and brown sugar until smooth. Stir in the egg. Combine the flour, baking soda, ginger, and cinnamon; stir into the pudding mixture. Cover, and chill dough until firm, about 1 hour. 2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease baking sheets. On a floured board, roll dough out to about 1/8 inch thickness, and cut into man shapes using a cookie cutter. Place cookies 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets. 3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, until cookies are golden at the edges. Cool on wire racks.

Sent from my Gingerbread Droid 2

jkieffer46

Reaction score
Nice dmp what revision ## though haha

OP
lpulle

lpulle

Reaction score
Well___ they have done it___ they have a rooted version thanks p3droid and the TBH bunch--they all deserve a GOLD star and a donation. Send lots of beers

OP
lpulle

lpulle

Reaction score
Has anyone tried 3ghotspot in the rooted gb? The one with the TBH patch. Have not heard anybody mention it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DeeroidForums App. Hav

louy99

Reaction score
I had the 3g hotspot patch installed when I was running liberty 1.5. I flashed the unrooted GB and tried the hotspot to see if the patch is still installed and its still free tethering for me. I was shocked! I used it today for about 15 and worked great.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
lpulle

lpulle

Reaction score
Good --- maybe it's like they said ___ once it's patched it's patched for good

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
also droid life was reporting that the 3g hotspot app would be free till may 20th on gb along with the thunderbolt. don't know if it's true or not.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I believe its the 15th...or so I was told..

also droid life was reporting that the 3g hotspot app would be free till may 20th on gb along with the thunderbolt. don't know if it's true or not.

Thread has been Thunder struck!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

rmcelroy

Reaction score
so, now that there is a rooted version of GB... I am guessing that the current ROMs will still not work for it?

(hopefully my thought process is right... dont the ROMs kind of sit on top of the OS? so, right now, I have Liberty 1.5 on 2.2.1...) and I am guessing it would not work (yet) with 2.3?