I need help with roms

superpopmonk

Reaction score
Im trying to get liberty on a deodexed gingerbread leak... but the deodexed wont install on my phone. Can someone help me?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

ahC_hED

Reaction score
That confused me. What are you trying to install, deodexed gb leak or liberty gb?

OP
S

superpopmonk

Reaction score
Alright... im under the impression that in order to install the gingerbread liberty I have to have the deodexed gingerbread... but it wont install on my phone. When I have the rooted gingerbread, liberty wont install. Im at a loss as what to do...

hond2

Reaction score
You don't need to be on deodexed leak, in fact I don't recommend it. From the rooted GB, go into donate version of Liberty toolbox. Go to Rom manager, then nightlies. Follow the directions.
Pretty sure Liberty is deodexed already, bit it will be what it will be. Starting with the deodexed leak will not help, Positive it will only cause probs!

ahC_hED

Reaction score
I don't think it will cause problems, just an unnecessary step. Rooted gb to liberty gb should be fine.

hond2

Reaction score
Ordinarily, correct. I just meant tthe TBH deodexed version specifically has major issues, and what I've seen in the forums it's not just me! (Specifically a data wipe anytime after installation causes uncontrollable bootloops. SBF time!)