Liberty release Friday?

pbguy8709

Reaction score
Does anybody know what jrummy16s tweet was about this morning about releasing liberty on Friday?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

dg4892

Reaction score
well hopefully he is releasing a new version of Liberty! idk how you can improve perfection though....(besides random reboot...fingers crossed). Or maybe he unlocked the bootloader... kidding.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Most likely going to be a bunch of small tweaks and hopefully fixing the reboot thing. I never had it bother me but I've heard horror stories about it.

Sent from my Liberated D2G

OP
P

pbguy8709

Reaction score
Ok sweet I hadn't heard about that yet haha are there any clues as to what's gonna be included in 1.75?

OP
P

pbguy8709

Reaction score
Hmm... alright haha I appreciate it can't wait to see what its all about!

dg4892

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, I switched to Rubix for a week or so and when I switched back to Liberty(umm maybe like 12 days or so ago) I haven't had a single reboot. Not one. The only issue I had was every once and a while my phone would lock and if I unlocked it the screen was very very very dim, like i had to view it an angle to see just a glimpse of the notification bar.That usually fixes itself though, no reboot or battery pull needed.

sslbaron

Reaction score
I'm still on Liberty 1.0. Should I update to 1.5 or just wait and go with 1.75 when it comes out? Last time I was reading, there were a lot of issues with 1.5 so I just stayed with 1. Have the issues been ironed out yet with 1.5, or is this what 1.75 is intended to do?

dg4892

Reaction score
I'm still on Liberty 1.0. Should I update to 1.5 or just wait and go with 1.75 when it comes out? Last time I was reading, there were a lot of issues with 1.5 so I just stayed with 1. Have the issues been ironed out yet with 1.5, or is this what 1.75 is intended to do?

If his tweet is true, then definitely wait for 1.75. it is only a day away.

OP
P

pbguy8709

Reaction score
I agree liberty just keeps getting better and better!

jaxenroth

Reaction score
i only had issues w/ 1.0, and that was crappy battery life. mind you i just came from apex, than gummy jar, than liberty. tried a couple themes in liberty, and i think that was the reason for the crappy battery life. now, when 1.5 dropped, i flashed madestock (spelling) to get back to stock, rerooted, flashed 1.5, and reinst'ed apps w/ titum. since than, i bought droidx overclock (its sooo worth the money) set phone to Ultra low Voltage, and 1150 mhz, my phone is running flawless. never had a ramdom reboot, and i get about 14hrs from a full charge (10 or so emails, 15-20 text, 30 mins of calls, 30 mins of FB, and 30mins of internet)

ive tried rubix and apex, while they were nice, i keep coming back to liberty. it has sooo much you can play with is what keeps me coming back. only grip, and its small, i wish speed dial worked, i know its a blur thing, but i just like hitting the phone button, than number. jm2c.