Liberty 1.75

pbguy8709

Reaction score
Does anybody know what's goin on with 1.75? Is it going to be released tomorrow or not?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i think jrummy said he was still shooting for tommorow but he isn't sure if it will be finished. he is a west coast boy like me though s who knows he might release it late tomorrow night. i think liberty 1.0 got released around midnight pst iirc.

OP
P

pbguy8709

Reaction score
Hmm ok cool... I seen jrummys tweet about not being able to be done but I wasn't sure... I heard something about liberty 2.0 instead of 1.75?

OP
P

pbguy8709

Reaction score
I just heard this afternoon that 1.75 wasn't going to be done on Friday and they were just gonna do the whole 2.0 but I only heard that from 1 person and can't find anything to back that up?

Rockaholic

Reaction score
Since Gingerbread is rumored to be released this weekend, I doubt they will be releasing this Friday and just make a GB compatible Liberty.

OP
P

pbguy8709

Reaction score
Is gingerbread supposed to work on DX? I heard it was just for the thunderbolt?

Sent from my Liberated DROIDX using DroidForums App

Last edited:

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
the rumor is that gingerbread will be released for the x this weekend but that doesn't negate the fact that they've already been working on 1.75 for a while now and jrummy announced a possible release for friday. those plans wouldnt change because of a rumored gb release.

OP
P

pbguy8709

Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't expect him too... but what's up with the rumors I've heard about 1.75 not being released on Friday?

Sent from my Liberated DroidX usind DroidForums App!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
that's probably just rumors. I just flipped through the dev's twitter posts and nobody said anything about delaying the release, only jrummy saying that he hoped he could get it out in time. i would say at the latest it will b out end of the weekend or beginning if the week, but could be wrong.

OP
P

pbguy8709

Reaction score
Hmmm... I hope so :-/

Sent from my Liberated DroidX using DroidForums App!

Last edited:

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Stop The Rumors...LoL

CAP2011032416171.jpg

I am uploading themes to jrummys server as we speak. Gingerbread is NOT going to stop Liberty. 5 minutes ago, jrummy told me on gtalk that he would have a heavy coding day tomarrow trying to finish up the toolbox update. There is going to be a ROM Manager, we are working on that now...
CAP201103241723.jpg

Jrummy said he will be working on this all day & night tomarrow & hopefully have it finished by nights end. He is in California, so almost 4 hours behind east coast. It will be done soon, but be patient... It worth the wait.
CAP2011032412232.jpg

And for anyone who's wodering, Im not leaking inside information... Im posting this with jrummy16's permission, so that everyone will have the straight word. Just please be patient, dont rush him & let him work his magic...
CAP201103211149.jpg

Also, as of yesterday, Dave Kover was still updating the stock theme & making the wallpaper... what I have posted here is a theme, except for the above picture which is the base stock theme when I received the beta to test & theme a while back...:blackdroid: