LG G Watch Notifications

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Open the AW app on your phone. Tap three dot menu > take wearable screenshot. Make sure the watch not in Ambient mode. From there I tap the notification and chose to email to myself. Then it's saved in my Inbox and I can save it to my phone if needed to share here.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I did. In the post right before yours. I think we posted almost simultaneously. And it's a she, just so you know. Now we know where some of new Settings are at! How come Jonny didn't know that? Didn't he reset his G Watch before selling to you? Now who's the slacker?

My bad. I did miss it.

Sent from Turbo II

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Open the AW app on your phone. Tap three dot menu > take wearable screenshot. Make sure the watch not in Ambient mode. From there I tap the notification and chose to email to myself. Then it's saved in my Inbox and I can save it to my phone if needed to share here.

Can't believe they still haven't given a better way. A simple option to save it to the phone overhead of emailing would be amazing at this point.

Sent from my Note 4

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Can't believe they still haven't given a better way. A simple option to save it to the phone overhead of emailing would be amazing at this point.

Sent from my Note 4
I know what you mean. I just took another one to see what options ES File Explorer provides, and there is a save to phone using ES Explorer option but after choosing a directory, it pops up as "Operation Not Supported". Maybe the next Android Wear update will give us a save local option? Would be nice.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Three, two, one. I haven't had my watch for 24 hours and the husband just ordered his own LOL
That's cool!

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Sent from my Note 4
So on the watch itself there's no method to share stuff from the gallery on the watch?

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not as of yet.

That's kind of strange unless Google didn't think a direct share of a screenshot will be popular. I remember when screenshots on Android phones required root and that hasn't been all that many years ago. AW has grown faster, imo, from its beginnings to where it is now vs Android itself in the same amount of time.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
So on the watch itself there's no method to share stuff from the gallery on the watch?

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><
There's not really a standalone gallery on the watch by default. There are some picture viewing type of gallery apps from third parties, but I have no desire to view my pictures on my tiny watch screen.

Sent from my Note 4

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I don't see a need to save them on the watch, kind of a small screen for viewing as Jonny indicated. A save to phone option would be nice though