Just wanted to share a little info about my watch, in case it helps someone else someday. I put my watch (LG G Watch) on the charger last night, like I do every night. I woke up this morning and it was completely dead. Would not respond to the charger or the reset button on the back. Tried different charging cables and wall chargers to rule those out...nothing, just a black screen. I walk with my dog every day after work and it's been really hot lately so a lot of sweat. I usually just take my watch off when I am finished and wipe it off on my shirt and let it dry for a minute or two. The charging pins didn't look dirty this morning but I cleaned them with a pencil eraser anyway. Put it back on the charger and voila....started charging (the battery totally died overnight). I guess as we head into the summer months and do more outdoor stuff, it's a good idea to clean the charging pins on our watches once in a while (if your watch has visible charging pins).