Keep getting this error no matter what...

ryyaaaannnnn

Reaction score
"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

No matter what I'm doing, I can't make any edits/changes/etc to my account. I have tried clearing my cache, using a different browser, etc. It all started when I was trying to change my theme and got it stuck on the Mobile Droid theme. I want to change it back to the Default and get this error. Now I'm getting tons of email notifications per thread subscriptions and tried changing that and I get this error message.

I have even clicked on the "inform the administrator" link within the error message, type up a message to whomever, press send, and get this error message.

I can't do anything and would like to know what's up and if it's fixable. If it means you having to just delete my account and I can re-register, that's fine by me too! It's a new account and I've only posted maybe a couple times.

Please message me back, thanks!
Ryan

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i've reported your problem to admins - hopefully they can help out. in the meantime, do you only get this issue when you're accessing DF from your phone? are you able to access it from your pc?

also, have you dl'd the droid forums.net app from the market and tried to sign in thru the app?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
They will fix it for you. I did the same thing a couple months ago. Admins fixed me right up.

ashrivers

Reaction score
Help the rest.

How about telling the rest of us how to fix this problem because this is 1 of 2 links that shows up on yahoo/google. p
Post a link to the alternative post with the solution please.