weird error help "error running priveleges"!?

RoLa

Reaction score
Don't sweat it.... dlwhtrose will be thrilled when I tell her we figured it out!..She had the same problem last night...it got way too late though to try and troubleshoot...

OP
D

dfine06

Reaction score
Alright after i do this update what are the next few steps?

RoLa

Reaction score
try running something that needs superuser permission allowed

RoLa

Reaction score
WTF!!!! Now I'm getting this message!!..UUGGHH ....FML

RoLa

Reaction score
Anything that has you check the box...asking for su permission..TE is a good one then you can type su and see if it gives you #

OP
D

dfine06

Reaction score
quick stupid question after that what else? should i just go back to rom manager and try it all over where i getting stuck or is there another step?

RoLa

Reaction score
If you type # and it lets you in...it's fixed if it says permission denied root is still broken...Like I said, I'm getting this message now and can't get into the download list in ROM manager...I'm on 5.0.6.1...I'm going back to a previous version till this gets sorted out

EDIT: Restored 5.0.5.7...everything is working normally again

Last edited:
OP
D

dfine06

Reaction score
write out a word for word list. or should we try christms way? and now i cant even get root explorer...

RoLa

Reaction score
Yeah I've been P.M ing another member having same issues...just boot into recovery..wipe data factory reset> wipe cache partition> nandroid> restore> and pick a backup to restore...