1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Justice Wallpapers

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by Ryphez, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Ryphez

Ryphez New Member

Is there any way to get the wallpapers from the justice wallpaper app for another phone I have. They're amazing and I am loving justice so far, but would really like to use the walls not just on my DX.

Thanks!
  2. joneee

joneee New Member

bump. Wondering the same.
  3. reposter432

reposter432 New Member

I just unzipped my Liberty 0.9 package. In the System/App folder, there is a file called LibertyWallpaper.apk that is 9.5 MB (that sounds about right for a group of wallpapers. I wonder if you could look in the same place in the unzipped Justice package and install the APK on your rom. I don't know if Justice being CM7-based would be a problem.
  4. Unclecheese

Unclecheese New Member

You can use a program on your computer called 7-Zip File Manager to extract APK files. You can also use it to edit images and repack into an APK.
    There is a guy on Rootzwiki that has vidoe links in his sig the show how this program works.
    [edit] The guy goes by Webst3r on rootzwiki, check out the Blogs tab.He is about 11 or 12 pages in.