JRummy Customizer

srtfool32

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
should add a no thank you option on all the screens, checked it out and and only down fall is that you have to select something on every screen. this way people can go in and get just a lw or kernel or font or boot. dont have to select something everytime.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
should add a no thank you option on all the screens, checked it out and and only down fall is that you have to select something on every screen. this way people can go in and get just a lw or kernel or font or boot. dont have to select something everytime.

Great idea.. I think I will do that. Thanks.

Doc_PT

Reaction score
Love the Customizer. Initially had a problem with the font. Choes Defuse(?) and on reboot had no font at all. Had to blindly choose a restore through ROM manager. Re-installed the update then the Customizer, chose no change on the font, and everything works great! Especially like the add/remove apps.

Thanks again!

sorry about that.. hmm.. weird.. I downloaded the defuse update.zip and didn't see anything wrong. Maybe a weird glitch. Let me know if anyone else experiences this.

I'm sure it was a glitch, maybe with the download - noticed it was a little slow for some reason. Everything is rosy now - love the Blue Theme.

Manigma77

Reaction score

Great idea.. I think I will do that. Thanks.

I came to this post tonight to make this same suggestion, What do ya know, someone beat me to it.
This would be awesome so we can have Addons to the allready great rom!!!

trumpet444

Reaction score
worked for me fine!!! waiting on CM 507 so i needed something new and this provided it. i didnt really change much, (just the font), but it gave me something to do to my phone and it gave me my fix for now! haha.

(i'm addicted to flashing roms)

ISUVetMed

Reaction score
Is there anyplace that I can look at screenshots of the LWP's boot animations and fonts so we have an idea of which we will like best?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there anyplace that I can look at screenshots of the LWP's boot animations and fonts so we have an idea of which we will like best?

I haven't gotten screens of boot animations or fonts yet but you can see screen shots of lwps on my goodies thread in my section.

BeGood

Reaction score
I have rom premium, how am I missing customizer? Sure hope this is not the supidest question ever asked

tyroniousdex

Reaction score
Very Very Very Very nice. Great Work. I consider your Roms To be the flagship of all Roms.My opinion. Complete customization: fast, efficient and stable. First rom I chose (V.7 Cyan Theme) and is still "the showcase" rom to show off my phone.

tlippert

Reaction score
I have rom premium, how am I missing customizer? Sure hope this is not the supidest question ever asked

Go to download rom...then select Jrummy...at the top of the list on the next screen will be the customizer...

thedroid

Reaction score
I've tried to use v0.7 since it was uploaded without success until... I used the customizer with bekit 1.1 standard and now it works well thanks to the customizer. No more repeat reboots. The battery drains a bit quick, but I'll take it. Thanks.

sandman1987

Reaction score
Love the customized JRummy....just tried it for the first time last night. I can't seem to get the 2.01 desk clock to load though. Tried 3 times. Tried first without deleting the 2.1 and the tried with deleting it and still no luck. Loaded a third time with 2.1 just so I had one. Anyone else tried this and get the 2.01 to load and run? If so let me know if u did something different than just selecting it in the customized menu.

rfw2003

Reaction score
only issue I have found with the customizer is even if you tell it to leave your boot animation alone it still changes it, other then that it works perfectly. I would love to see the ability to have it change the motorola logo if possible :D

R.F.

Kmart95

Reaction score
Cool i will probably go back to your roms once there is a remix of the next version of cyanogen because of this.