JRummy Customizer

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok.. After a few comma's I sorely missed the JRummy Customizer is complete for use with those who have Rom Manager premium from the market. Please post your results here so I know if I need to make any changes.
Currently your options are as follows:

Theme Choices:
-Rom w/ Blue Theme
-Rom w/ Cyan Theme
-Rom w/ Green Theme
-Rom w/ Red Theme
-Rom w/ Stock Theme

Kernels:
-All of Bekit's Kernels
-All of P3Droid's Kernels

Live Wallpapers:
-39 Choices (see here for pics)

Boot Animations:
-Banana
-4 Cyanogen BA's
-Original Droid
-Flying Boot
-Matrix
-Original Nexus
-Rotting Apple
-Spinning Droids
-Stick Fight
-Super Mario

Fonts:

-antipasto
-applegaramound
-arial
-bloody
-bonzai
-broadway
-comic
-corsiva
-courier
-defused
-dejavu
-dogtown
-droid
-frontier
-gangsta
-haze
-infected
-newspaper
-purisa
-sawasdee
-stock
-times
-trebuchet
-zegoe
-zegoelight

Extra Apps:

-2.0.1 Alarm Clock
-Amazon MP3
-Minimum Brightness
-G1 IM app
-Mount USB
-Slide Show Widget
-Themed Handcent

Apps to Delete:

-Corp. Cal.
-2.1 Desk Clock
-Email
-Facebook
-Google Voice
-Helix Launcher1

-Helix Launcher2
-Droid Launcher
-Launcher2
-Mms
-Pandora
-Quick Office
-Google Talk
-YouTube

If you would like additional options please post your requests below.

BIGWORM

Reaction score
This is only available on ROM Manager Premium, I guess?

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Took the plunge!! Everything worked flawless. I selected the Cyan theme, Bekit 800Mhz standard voltage, removed helix1 and 2, corpcal, pandora, quick office, and google talk. Added Mount USB app, and Amazon MP3. Switched boot animation to spinning droids, and changed font to comic.

Everything worked perfectly! Great work keep it up!! How about an option to remove genie not that I mind running scripts.

Isaiah

Reaction score
sweeeet. Maybe a solid backup mechanism? for app data as well as apps? just a suggestion.

Isaiah

Reaction score
backupapps script is solid enough, imo.

Maybe. Does it back up app data too? when i tried it when it came out it only backed up the apps, which was good.. but ive gotta lot of data on my phone

hoing

Reaction score
hey jrummy, does your rom have the option to shuffle a song with the volume up key when screen is sleeping?

SNVCowboy

Reaction score
Just installled the red theme. It went smoothly. Great job. One suggestion could the update for 0.7 be included in the choices? This way we don't have to download it seperately?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just installled the red theme. It went smoothly. Great job. One suggestion could the update for 0.7 be included in the choices? This way we don't have to download it seperately?

I'm not going to include it for now... sorry.. The next update won't be too far away.

Doc_PT

Reaction score
Love the Customizer. Initially had a problem with the font. Choes Defuse(?) and on reboot had no font at all. Had to blindly choose a restore through ROM manager. Re-installed the update then the Customizer, chose no change on the font, and everything works great! Especially like the add/remove apps.

Thanks again!

dfitz

Reaction score
Nice work, this makes it real easy to get everything just how you want it. I installed BB 1.0 to check it out but decided to go back to your rom and this worked perfect. I too like the add/remove apps features. I wish Astro could be an app to add as I do my app backups through that. I'm going to try your app backup script though.

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Love the Customizer. Initially had a problem with the font. Choes Defuse(?) and on reboot had no font at all. Had to blindly choose a restore through ROM manager. Re-installed the update then the Customizer, chose no change on the font, and everything works great! Especially like the add/remove apps.

Thanks again!

sorry about that.. hmm.. weird.. I downloaded the defuse update.zip and didn't see anything wrong. Maybe a weird glitch. Let me know if anyone else experiences this.