1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

iTunes iron grip

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by crspang, Jan 13, 2010.

1. crspang

crspang New Member

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...has-got-better-way-convert-itunes-videos.html

I saw this post a few minutes ago and it reminded me of why I never got caught up in the iTunes fad.

When iTunes was first launched and I researched it and saw how restrictive Apple was, I decided right then that I was not going use iTunes. I knew Apple's philosophical restrictiveness and me would never get along, so I didn't care when all my friends were going on and on about how iTunes was this and that and did this and that, I didn't care if they told me iTunes would mow my lawn and take out the trash I was never going to use it.

Now I see people having issues with syncing iTunes and whatever other kind problems they're having and all I'm thinking is; I TOLD YOU SO!

I'm not posting this to offend anyone, its just that I've never understood what was so difficult about copying a "music" folder from my PC and pasting it on my MP3 player. Another issue I have is that I can backup my media files to 25 different devices/computers if I want, but iTunes/Apple won't let you do that either.

So I guess what I really wanted to say is "No Thank you Apple, I'll keep my freedom to do it MY way!"
  2. MNTNBKR

MNTNBKR Member

AMEN Brother! Those are my feelings exactly. And to add to it, I tried to use itunes for a short while and can't believe how poorly the interface is designed. It's just a terribly unintuitive mess!
  3. crspang

crspang New Member

unintuitive..........That's exactly how I felt about iTunes.
    And I'll also add that I am, and have been for a long time, SICK of the iThis and iThat. The "i" has been so overused to the point that it is ridiculous.