It's ugly

Verizon did confirm they passed on the SGSII, so I doubt we'll see a version of it since we get the Nexus instead.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the SGSIII on Verizon though, if the Nexus release goes well.

For what it's worth I've never found the nexus line to be "sexy".

Only phone that I thought looked sexy was the razr 2.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Verizon did confirm they passed on the SGSII, so I doubt we'll see a version of it since we get the Nexus instead.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the SGSIII on Verizon though, if the Nexus release goes well.

I wonder about that because other carriers are getting the nexus.

Verizon released a statement saying they were passing on the SGSII for a different Samsung device, which ended up being the Nexus.

i like the front, but i'm a little disappointed by the back. what's up with the bulging camera?

galaxy-nexus.jpg

It's a requirement of the thicker lte antenna from what I understand. Google is your friend.

--
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I could honestly care less about how plain the phone looks. If you want a flashy phone then you can either decoden your phone or buy a droid razr. -__- I too like the simplicity of the device but to be fair I'm just gonna slap a case on the thing as soon as I get it anyway.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

For me, the Galaxy Nexus is a sexy device.

It's hardly a bulge. Have you seen Motorola devices?

Sent from my Droid

I like the Moto hump.

It adds character to a rather cookie cutter generic design.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

ok its ugly lol now the razr, that's a beautiful phone

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

This thread could get ugly...

I think it's a great looking device.

Back