I love this phone

chongmagic

Reaction score
I am tired of hearing people bash this phone. I love everything about this phone! Coming from a locked down Droid X I honestly look forward to using my phone again. Sure there are a few glitches and bugs but my overall experience has been great. Personally I think this is the best phone out there. Saw the Razr, thought is was ugly had the ugly Blur icons that I hated on my Droid X. Just glad I went this phone!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Mont

Reaction score
I'm still rockin my X, cherishing the last days before my GN arrives

I would never understand why people hated the Blur so much but then again it was the only smartphone I owned so I cant compare until I get the Nexus

If I could I would have both the Razr and Nexus

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

GoBears

Reaction score
Agreed OP. All the bashers are nothing but jealous of the potential of the GNex. They either have locked down bootloaders or just temp root. I chuckle at all the bashing comments. I too absolutely love this phone.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It sad that can't let other people enjoy their phones. Every phone has its
Ups and down. The nexus had more of my needs and wants. Willie the build might be "bad" it worse compared to the raze,I have no complaints in it. Feels good. Not to mention I use a case on all my phones anyway. The razr was to wide and thin for me so it felt uncomfortable. But it may feel good to you.

I love it. So bashers, bash. Im enjoying it.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Yea, I didn't know it was possible to love an inanimate object so much! Seriously, somebody help me! :D

pyro6128

Reaction score
I'd be mad too if I was stuck with a razr or rezound and had to see how awesome the gnex is haha.

sonnydroid

Reaction score
I definitely agree with the OP. This phone is simply amazing, IMO.

gniss39

Reaction score
I just got the galaxy nexus today and am loving it given it has only been one day! Cannot wait to continue to use it as it gets better and better in the future thanks to the devs and Google!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

x25064

Reaction score
I enjoy the gnex. I wish ICS ran just a touch smoother however. Something akin to the S2's performance would be nice. I'm sure I'll be included in a future rom.

Bixby

Reaction score
I concur with the OP! Anyone else's thumb literally hurt from over Nex-er-cising?!? Love my sexy Nexy ;-)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Xquisite

Reaction score
I'd be mad too if I was stuck with a razr or rezound and had to see how awesome the gnex is haha.

The Rezound is better then the GNEX. I returned my gnex for it. The Rezound has a better camera and takes MUCH better pictures, and the radio in it is much better. My Gnex constantly dropped to 3g while my Rezound maintains 4g in the exact same place. It also has beats audio which is cool. The only thing the GNex has going for it is ICS, and the Rezound is getting that next year Q1. Oh, and the battery life is better.

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Notice people on here bashed the bionic and now are getting upset at people bashing they're phone so they're getting all upset an want people to stop, yet they didn't when asked too..

He without sin.....
J/s

Sent from Liger Zero's cockpit