I love this phone

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by chongmagic, Dec 22, 2011.

1. chongmagic

chongmagic New Member

I am tired of hearing people bash this phone. I love everything about this phone! Coming from a locked down Droid X I honestly look forward to using my phone again. Sure there are a few glitches and bugs but my overall experience has been great. Personally I think this is the best phone out there. Saw the Razr, thought is was ugly had the ugly Blur icons that I hated on my Droid X. Just glad I went this phone!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
  2. bOOm_cORNEr_sHOt

bOOm_cORNEr_sHOt New Member

+1

Via GNex Son!! Yes the golden unicorn!
  3. Mont

Mont New Member

I'm still rockin my X, cherishing the last days before my GN arrives

I would never understand why people hated the Blur so much but then again it was the only smartphone I owned so I cant compare until I get the Nexus

If I could I would have both the Razr and Nexus

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  4. GoBears

GoBears New Member

Agreed OP. All the bashers are nothing but jealous of the potential of the GNex. They either have locked down bootloaders or just temp root. I chuckle at all the bashing comments. I too absolutely love this phone.
  5. BenLand150

BenLand150 Premium Member Premium Member

It sad that can't let other people enjoy their phones. Every phone has its
    Ups and down. The nexus had more of my needs and wants. Willie the build might be "bad" it worse compared to the raze,I have no complaints in it. Feels good. Not to mention I use a case on all my phones anyway. The razr was to wide and thin for me so it felt uncomfortable. But it may feel good to you.

I love it. So bashers, bash. Im enjoying it.

6. tgyberg

tgyberg Well-Known Member

Yea, I didn't know it was possible to love an inanimate object so much! Seriously, somebody help me! :D
  7. pyro6128

pyro6128 New Member

I'd be mad too if I was stuck with a razr or rezound and had to see how awesome the gnex is haha.
  8. sonnydroid

sonnydroid New Member

I definitely agree with the OP. This phone is simply amazing, IMO.

9. gniss39

gniss39 New Member

I just got the galaxy nexus today and am loving it given it has only been one day! Cannot wait to continue to use it as it gets better and better in the future thanks to the devs and Google!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  10. x25064

x25064 New Member

I enjoy the gnex. I wish ICS ran just a touch smoother however. Something akin to the S2's performance would be nice. I'm sure I'll be included in a future rom.
  11. Bixby

Bixby New Member

I concur with the OP! Anyone else's thumb literally hurt from over Nex-er-cising?!? Love my sexy Nexy ;-)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
  12. Universal

Universal Member

I really like mine as well. I'm just ready for some of the issues to be addressed with an update.
  13. Larry Mahnken

Larry Mahnken Member

If the Galaxy Nexus were a woman, I would be stalking it.
  14. Xquisite

Xquisite New Member

The Rezound is better then the GNEX. I returned my gnex for it. The Rezound has a better camera and takes MUCH better pictures, and the radio in it is much better. My Gnex constantly dropped to 3g while my Rezound maintains 4g in the exact same place. It also has beats audio which is cool. The only thing the GNex has going for it is ICS, and the Rezound is getting that next year Q1. Oh, and the battery life is better.
  15. ChevyNexus

ChevyNexus New Member

Notice people on here bashed the bionic and now are getting upset at people bashing they're phone so they're getting all upset an want people to stop, yet they didn't when asked too..

He without sin.....
    J/s

Sent from Liger Zero's cockpit
  16. GoBears

GoBears New Member

Haha Beats audio. Now go temp root your phone and hide your bloat. I hear crickets chirp when I check the rezound development thread, that's one reason I'm rocking the GNex.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  17. patmw123

patmw123 New Member

The rezound doesnt even have permanent root....someone who likes the rezound more should have done more research and not bought the nexus in the first place. After all, the nexus is a developer phone..
  18. rod

rod New Member

One of the main reasons I stuck with the D1 for so long was because of the dev community. Aside from age, the only reason why I upgraded to the Nexus is because of the potential dev community. There's already sections in the dev forum for all my favorite tried/tested roms. Within a week I had already rooted this phone, contrary to a silent promise I made to myself to enjoy stock for at least a couple weeks (who can enjoy stock with complete freedom to be had?). I'm already using a custom rom and don't regret anything about this phone.

I'm really looking forward to what the community brings to this phone. Can't imagine the possibilities.
  19. dagdoot

dagdoot New Member

The rezound is a good phone but you cant say its "better" then the GNEX". You may like it more and thats fine, thats why they make different phones.. I like the rezound, I had a thunderbolt and I loved it once custom roms fixed all the issues, i can only assume its WAY better then the thunderbolt, and I loved sense. After having my nexus for just over a week now ive unlocked it, rooted it and just put a custom rom/kernal on it a week after its out! There are already a lot of custom roms, kernals, mods, ect for this phone. I cant wait to see whats out in the coming months that will make this phone even more enjoyable. If you like the rezound thats fine just take your joy to the rezound forums.
  20. Xquisite

Xquisite New Member

I've never rooted, so not being able to root doesn't concern me. The most important reasons I use my phone are 1. Business 2. Internet Browsing 3. Camera It's hard to do business when the Nexus is constantly dropping calls because the radio in it is terrible while my Rezound has a fantastic radio. It's also hard to browse the internet when 4g on the Nexus kept dropping and causing things to load slowly. The rezound keeps 4g in areas the Nexus would normally drop it. Finally, the camera on the Nexus is pretty damn bad. The Rezound takes MUCH better photos. And the battery life is better on the Rezound.