It's ugly

VitsDroid

Reaction score
I could honestly care less about how plain the phone looks. If you want a flashy phone then you can either decoden your phone or buy a droid razr. -__- I too like the simplicity of the device but to be fair I'm just gonna slap a case on the thing as soon as I get it anyway.

I love the look of gnex. It looks refined and ready for biz. Although i did buy a case(protection) for it on ebay. Just waiting for it to get released..

gthotie5

Reaction score
Dude the first car looks stupid.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
Dude the first car looks stupid.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

That first car is a Ferrari and can look however because its insanely fast
just like the phone everyone is complaining about.
Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Last edited:

Wonmotyme

Reaction score
You completely missed the meaning. Don't know why any of us bother!
Yes, it is a Ferrari and yes it is fast and it is ~ $1 million but the other car is a Hennessey edition ZR1 Vette that cost ~$116,000 and it out performs in normal benchmarks ( horse power, 0-60 etc)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Graymayre

Reaction score
I'm a Moto fan and because of that my view of Moto phones is enhanced by this. I try still to be unbiased and accept everyone's view. What I have observed is the marketing of Verizon has directed the view of android to be bold with flair and accents, the more the better, and the line of devices that have come out since the first Droid has reflected this.
The originally posted opinion can be due to this trend in design. I personally favor the bold looks myself since I was drawn to android because of Verizon's original marketing scheme of the original rock-all-phones Droid. Give me back gold buttons and I'll buy it, just being honest. And I did like the metal structure of it with screws instead of glue. Bring it back with modern hardware! Who's with me?

The answer is 42.
Oh, wait, you mean to tell me you need to know the question now?
Well, I can't answer that.

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
You completely missed the meaning. Don't know why any of us bother!
Yes, it is a Ferrari and yes it is fast and it is ~ $1 million but the other car is a Hennessey edition ZR1 Vette that cost ~$116,000 and it out performs in normal benchmarks ( horse power, 0-60 etc)

How did I miss the point? I stated the car may be ugly, but its not built for cosmetics it built to be fast(some people love the way they look), now we take in account that people are calling this phone ugly but its fast(some people love the way it looks, some don't) its a personal preference, but no one can deny its performance... I'm still talking about the original topic, now if this conversation has gone to another topic I apologize, but no I'm not off topic from the OP.

Last edited:

smokiedabong

Reaction score
View attachment 42494

Beautiful and flashy!
View attachment 42495

Beautiful but not as flashy! But out performs 99.9% of all other Beautiful, flashy street legal supercars! ( Galaxy Nexus )

Some lap times , on a circuit where you actually have to move the steering wheel

Ariel Atom V8 1.15.1
McLarenMP4-12C 1.16.2
Lamborghini Aventador 1.16.5
Bugatti Veyron SS 1.16.8
Gumpert Apollo 1.17.1
Ascari A10 1.17.3
Koenigsegg CCX (with Top Gear spoiler) 1.17.6
Noble M600 1.17.7
Pagani Zonda F Roadster 1.17.7
Caterham R500 1.17.9
Bugatti Veyron 1.18.3
Pagani Zonda F 1.18.4
Maserati MC12 1.18.9
Ferrari Enzo 1.19.0
Lamborghini LP670 SV 1.19.0
Ferrari 458 1.19.1
Ariel Atom 1.19.5
Lamborghini LP560 1.19.5
Ferrari Scuderia 1.19.7
Nissan GT-R 1.19.7
Ferrari GTO 1.19.8
Lamborghini LP640 1.19.8
Porsche Carerra GT 1.19.8
Koenigsegg CCX 1.20.4
Corvette ZR1 1.20.4

Plus the first car is a rare , exclusivist car while the second one is more for the commoner

Last edited:

Wonmotyme

Reaction score
Adam- my apologies, it wasn't directed at your post.

In other regards to my previous post, I will not elaborate further since the underlining meaning is elusive to some.

VandalDROID

Reaction score
Its not ugly. I think its a good looking phone, i am just surprised by how large it really is :icon_eek:. I mean, people were complaining about how large the RAZR is, but the Gnex is about 5mm taller than the RAZR and -1mm wider than the RAZR. The Galaxy Nexus is definitely a beast.

Here is a size comparison Phone Size - Phone size comparison made easy!

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
"There is no right or wrong answer or opinion, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
Adam- my apologies, it wasn't directed at your post.

In other regards to my previous post, I will not elaborate further since the underlining meaning is elusive to some.

No problems at all bud