Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
If I recall, some of you guys are using Bluetooth in your vehicles with the 6P.

I'm having a weird "issue" & wondering if it's just me (or just my device).

I can't even recall the brand, but it's an adapter I picked up on amazon that gets power from the cigarette lighter & plugs in to the aux jack.

Volume is more quiet than I remember it being with the Note 4, but when it very first starts to play, there's a second of louder volume more like I got with the Note 4.

When I was heading back to work today at lunch time, that volume stayed for almost a minute before dropping back down to what I'm now used to.

But I'd like it to be more like the Note. I don't have the "skipping" on occasion with the 6P that the Note had, but I just feel like the sound is better at that higher volume.

I know the Note would warn me about listening at high volume when I'd first repair after a reboot & I could dismiss that & crank it up since I wasn't using headphones. The 6P doesn't give any such warning, but I'm wondering if it's trying to protect my ears, thinking the device is BT headphones.

Any words of wisdom or advice? I've checked for setting in BT settings for that device, but there's not much there.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
No volume issues here. Just the lack of metadata showing on my Sony double din. :(