Sydman

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Yep, money can be a factor. With me the Note 5 ended up costing $530 for the 32GB, so it was the same price as the 6P, the choice was very clear for me.

Others not so much. 6P is still a great phone it seems, so you can't really go wrong I don't imagine. We all have sicknesses, Android phones is obviously one for many people here.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yep, money can be a factor. With me the Note 5 ended up costing $530 for the 32GB, so it was the same price as the 6P, the choice was very clear for me.

Others not so much. 6P is still a great phone it seems, so you can't really go wrong I don't imagine. We all have sicknesses, Android phones is obviously one for many people here.

Maybe it is best I dont have a phone.... (sigh)

Idk ...its weird but ...hmmm I like the camera, nice nexus phone. But I agree with your assessment that it may be too big, especially after holding the note 5.

Ill sleep on it.

OP
Sydman

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Maybe it is best I dont have a phone.... (sigh)

Idk ...its weird but ...hmmm I like the camera, nice nexus phone. But I agree with your assessment that it may be too big, especially after holding the note 5.

Ill sleep on it.

Get down on that Bestbuy deal. $250 gift card, plus the goodies Sammy is giving away for buying a Note 5 in November. Get you a diamond case!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Get down on that Bestbuy deal. $250 gift card, plus the goodies Sammy is giving away for buying a Note 5 in November. Get you a diamond case!
You know what I am doing, eating dinner with my right hand and typing with my left. I haven't done that in awhile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You may have a sickness.... Incurable in afraid.

S5 tap'n

I stand accused

tumblr_na4b7a7ocg1tibo6go1_500.jpg

I wish Marvel would have done more with that character.

Reactions: cr6
OP
Sydman

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
You know what I am doing, eating dinner with my right hand and typing with my left. I haven't done that in awhile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
You are my hero.

Noted from my Note 5

Moulton

Reaction score
This seems like a completely unrelated, yet related question. Is anyone having an issue with contacts from an exchange email syncing on the 6P. For the love or God I cannot get my work email contacts to sync on Gmail. Any help would be just wonderfu . I've resorted to downloading the outlook app, using that for email then having my work calendar flow to the Google calendar. Heeeeelp

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This seems like a completely unrelated, yet related question. Is anyone having an issue with contacts from an exchange email syncing on the 6P. For the love or God I cannot get my work email contacts to sync on Gmail. Any help would be just wonderfu . I've resorted to downloading the outlook app, using that for email then having my work calendar flow to the Google calendar. Heeeeelp

Might I suggest this app: Email for Exchange Mail Apps + - Android Apps on Google Play

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I liked this, but $10 for full version is a tad much. Thanks for the suggestion though

????

I been using the free version for years and it does everything I need.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Wow, @Sydman I looked at you sideways when you said the Note 5 had better radios than the Nexus 6. The place where my Nexus 6 did a great job but still struggled at times to hold a signal my Note 5 locked on.

bolden88

Reaction score
Does the 6 or 6p have any features like the moto touchless? I love that it tells me I have a call and who it is while driving. Then asks if I want to answer. Same with texts. I would leave Moto but hate to lose the Touchless, Active features. Are there 3rd party equivalent apps? I just want/need a large screen. Mature eyes suck.

Moulton

Reaction score
????

I been using the free version for years and it does everything I need.

I need a signature in business emails and the app required $10 to have that option. A tad much for something so basic.