iPhone Cult... Is there a Droid Collective?

jcardona1

Reaction score
i think the same can be said for any smartphone user. first it was tv, then video games. now it will be smartphones :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh for sure, everyone in this forum is probably addicted to the phone, the forum, or both. To say otherwise would be total denial!:)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am not addicted, i can kick it any time I want; just dont want to now.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT] [video=youtube;bQEnzrRyo3c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQEnzrRyo3c[/video]

cisco0910

Reaction score
I treat my droid like if i had a baby child. Never leaves my sights cause somebody might kidnap it or do some bodily harm to it.

Kack

Reaction score
Its the best christmas present the wife has bought me since last year when the wife bought me a F-350 supercab 4x4. the droid and that coincide on best presents ever even with the major price difference. im addicted to my droid.

Wraith

Reaction score
Addict under control

I agree. This is my 1st smartphone, and I am hooked

. It's taken me almost 3 months to really get the hang of what it can do. The potential and abilities are amazing. Kind of a life changing event...like having your first kid. Everything changes after that...

Right now I am getting all kinds of constant news feeds, able to do all my normal online stuff without a computer, and using it as a portal to getting back into programming. Fun stuff.

Dxun

Reaction score
Im screwed. When i cant play with the phone i think about what i want to do with it when i have time. My GF thinks im insane.

mjs31

Reaction score
First phone I have ever had that I would immediately buy another if something happened and I could not get my insurance to kick in. My wife cannot believe I have not talked about some new and upcoming phone yet. I am amazed more and more everyday by this phone. Cult? Not sure, but I will put it against any phone out there.

Scenario....
Robbery where I have to give up my Droid or my wife? Hmmmm....I would have to make sure she won't read this before giving my answer....

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
beyond fanboy, iphone users lke the droid. I handed this one guy my rooted droid to play with and I was showing him the wifi tethering, live wallpapers, o/c and plus I had smoked glass theme with the 2.1 sense ui app drawer. He was impressed; he goes "I have seen other droids but it was just plain looking. This is the first time I was able to see one with all these feature....its bad@.."

He could not look at his iphone the same any more lol.