Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Yes like the bars.

The battery percentage can not be turned off through the settings as its part of the icon. If you use the one in the settings you another percentage over the existing one.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes like the bars.

The battery percentage can not be turned off through the settings as its part of the icon. If you use the one in the settings you another percentage over the existing one.

Yea i meant turn off the one in settings for now and just use the percent on the image for now

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Cool.. thanks for doing this.. a Sourcerized D1 is still better than anything Verizon is offering..

Tapped from my Sourcerized D1

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Cool.. thanks for doing this.. a Sourcerized D1 is still better than anything Verizon is offering..

Yea i know what you mean i've been looking at the evo 3d due to release next month on sprint. I honestly am considering going over to sprint for it, it comes with a dual core processor at 1.2ghz 1gb of ram has a 3d screen that doesn't require glasses forward facing camera and two rear facing cameras to allow for 3d pictures and movies. The specs on the phone are just amazing only downfall is that it's on sprint but the device is far superior to anything verizon has coming. Was looking at the x2 but i want a forward facing camera and the specs just don't compare to the evo 3d and the bionic is mia for months now so i'm considering leaving verizon gonna be a toughy with my parents though ha

darkmatter

Reaction score
After seeing the screen on the 3DS, I'm very interested in 3D phones. The evo 3d looks like a superb device, but where I live leaving VZW isn't an option.

I don't know if it can, but an ability of the 3DS to play 3d movies would be sweet. I really like how the 3d works. Instead of trying to pop images at you like movies, its more depth. Kinda like looking through a window. I'm assuming the evo 3d effect is much the same.

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I really don't understand why Verizon with the best network is far behind with devices...

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I dunno but they're about to lose a lot of people including me to lesser networks like sprint which like a year ago i would feel bad with people on sprint now i'm really considering it for that 3d

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
evo 3d is awesome looking

but htc seems to be trying their best to become motorola with their lock downs. and i looked at sprints network here and its just aweful. but tmobile's is great here. better than verizons actually. my sister is on sprint and its just god aweful. we drop calls everytime we talk. i am on my 3rd g2x this one built april 30th and seems to be much better so far. hopfully the hardware is fixed finally 15 days after initial release. still a little back light bleed but not even as mbad as my tv on this one.
and the sensation is coming soon which is a great speced phone but appears to be locked down.
so just suggest you make sure sprint has great network where you need to use it because even their middle map areas are just aweful.
i can get the hspa+ from my house to work. and free wifi calling which is cool, they use to charge minutes but stopped. Sprints unlimited is great thats why i really looked at it but just no ggod coverage except in denver here.
tmobile tower is about 200 yards from where i am living and hit 11megs down and 3megs up. i figure i have a year before att pays off the fcc to allow the merger than i have great faith in att completing runing what is now a great network here. still cheaper to pay 150 early term fee every year than buying the phones outright. but its apppearing that each phone has no more than a year in it before its doubled on on. i already see 3 phones coming late year that are just killers for anything even announced for the nesxt few months.
the galaxy s-2 is another looking like no 4g on vverizon at least. and there wasnt a name announced for tmobile when the others were announced. its just get something now or constantly wait for the next best and never get to play with new stuff. im actually glad that verizon has screwed us on the newer phones if not i would of continued to sit on 3g and never even known that tmobile had a completely uypdated network here. verizon 4g will kicks its ass in speed when it comes here but if they put limits on it than whats the use. 10 megs down is fast enough for anything i need. and tmobile just put up a 10 gig plan 20 more bucks than the 5 gig plan but at least its an option. i hear att has a 2 gig limit before starting to charge you like 10 bucks per gig which could get expensive at least tmobile just slows you to a crawl it sucks but at least you dont get a horrible bill. Wish sprint had a decent network here but unlimited at 1x isnt anything special :)
i have to say a great kudo's to droid forums i just cant find anything like this place for tmobile . xda is about it and its just a differnet atmosphere. so good job DF.

otter34

Reaction score
so glad I found this thread! Thanks!!

What other kernels do you recommend? It's been so long since I was on froyo I'm not even sure where to find them

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
so glad I found this thread! Thanks!!

What other kernels do you recommend? It's been so long since I was on froyo I'm not even sure where to find them

Kernels for this Rom are built in. You can pick between slayher kernel and RZ kernels. I use a Slayher 1ghz kernel underclocked to 900. 15hr battery, cool and smooth.

Its a one click automated install.

BobC43

Reaction score
I have the ROM running now on my D1 and indeed seems very good. Do have a question about the kernels. It says they are built in, but how do I change kernels?

saturnalius

Reaction score
Its in sourcery settings. Path= from home screen go to settings/sourcery settings/sourcery magic/ sourcery magic and then just click the kernel you want. I use rzr 1200. I believe you must have cwm installed for the auto install (get it from rom manager). Word of advice, have another kernel on your sd card or make a backup in case your phone doesn't like the kernel you picked, and you bootloop.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

techRob

Reaction score
<--return rooter... One upon a time I was using Sourcery, back in late January / early February - then my phone spazzed out and I had to undo all the fun stuff. Turns out it was definitely hardware (as it happened again a couple weeks ago with a different phone - completely un-modded).

So i'm back to the black magicians hat! :D This was the one rom that I was happiest with! It has some crazy effects, was slightly different than the rest - but pulls in a lot of the best features from various roms too. I was stoked to see this forum / thread was resurrected!

I was sad to hear you GFlam and Eagle had to call it quits, but life does that now and again with extra things - definitely two very devoted devs! Again, thanks guys for this wonderful ROM. :)