Installation of Sourcery 2.2

matt2783

Reaction score
If you download using this thread please leave your 10 characters to keep the thread up. If one of the mods stops by please make this thread a sticky :)

Tapped from my Sourcerized D1

Okay! Thanks for this thread, I would've just flashed 2.2, had problems and then just stayed away from this ROM.

One question, why is this unsupported? It seems like it's still very popular.

darkmatter

Reaction score
I think they should just trademark "The most supported unsupported rom"

It is popular, and for good reason, but there will be no more version updates. Which, honestly, is fine. This rom is so stable, and with so many features, it really doesn't need more than what it has. I'm just glad they managed to keep a spot for people to download the rom, themes and other stuff.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you download using this thread please leave your 10 characters to keep the thread up. If one of the mods stops by please make this thread a sticky :)

Tapped from my Sourcerized D1

plus one there

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

bullswife98

Reaction score
I think they should just trademark "The most supported unsupported rom"

It is popular, and for good reason, but there will be no more version updates. Which, honestly, is fine. This rom is so stable, and with so many features, it really doesn't need more than what it has. I'm just glad they managed to keep a spot for people to download the rom, themes and other stuff.

Agreed! Sourcery is the only best froyo rom out there for the Droid1 hands down!

Rooted,RZRecovery
Rom: Simply Stunning v5.2
Kernal: Rz Kernals 250/1100oc
customized my way!!

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well this thread made me want to do something for sourcery today since there's still a lot of interest new theme anybody? :)

Link coming soon

bullswife98

Reaction score
Well this thread made me want to do something for sourcery today since there's still a lot of interest new theme anybody? :)

Link coming soon

Sssswwweeett!!!!! Thankyou!!!!!!

Rooted,RZRecovery
Rom: Sourcery v2.2
Kernal: Rz Kernals 250/1100oc

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

bullswife98

Reaction score
Here's the link to the thread with the new theme

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/so...eycomb-theme-v2-2-animations.html#post1531896

It was done quick finals week here so lots of studying to do but let me know if there are any issues with the theme and i'll get them fixed. I opened everything i themed and it all worked for me but i haven't been running it long.

Enjoy!

Whooohooo!!! Dwnlding now!! Good luck with finals! And thank you!

Rooted:eek:f course!,RZRecovery only
Rom: Liquid Gingerbread v1.85
Kernal:RZR,lv250/1250 o/c (cuz my Droid luvs it!)
Theme: Renovated! (cuz I luv it!)

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Hey Gflam do you know what is the exact color code for the Honeycomb blue... i want to adjust all the status bar items to be same color...

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well it uses a few different blues there are the dark ones like in the wallpaper and the lighter ones like the battery or the glows around dialogs and all which one are you referring to?

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
The one in the reception icon

One issue i did notice so far.. the theme has a battery icon with a preconfigured percentage on it that can not be disabled through Sourcery settings.

bullswife98

Reaction score
Gflam, I'm trying to install Sourcery on my phone and the links here posted using mega upload aren't dwnlding right,it says install abort. Done this dwnld 4 times how can I get a good link? Mind ya I have to dwnld via phone.

Rooted:eek:f course!,RZRecovery only
Rom: Liquid Gingerbread v1.85
Kernal:RZR,lv250/1250 o/c (cuz my Droid luvs it!)
Theme: Renovated! (cuz I luv it!)

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The one in the reception icon

One issue i did notice so far.. the theme has a battery icon with a preconfigured percentage on it that can not be disabled through Sourcery settings.

You mean like the bars?

And makes sense i forgot those a lot i'll fix that probably later today if not Wednesday although i believe you can turn the percents off in settings i don't remember though and would have too look but thats a slippery slope touching my phone during finals week so i lock it away ha