Im a big fan of the new Beautiful Widget!!!

ArXane

Reaction score
I like the new one WAY better. I was tired of the of the flip clock.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Does the new version still have the animated weather? That is the best part about this app.

OH, for those that have it, deselect "Geo Location" put in zip code 28777 as your location and see if it shows the snow animation.

Yes it still has the animations, and for me it did work when i removed geo. I also added a screen shot in my first post.

Cool, thanks! Notice any new options to change fonts etc?

I kinda like the clock font, just wish it was exactly like the Droid Lockscreen clock font. It's close, but not the same.

Last edited:

sdwyatt916

Reaction score
so if i have the original backed up and i update with the new update i can toggle back and forth between the 2 looks?

OP
Lynx

Lynx

Reaction score
so if i have the original backed up and i update with the new update i can toggle back and forth between the 2 looks?

I would assume you have to re-install it yes.

Boris Badenov

Reaction score

Magdroid

Reaction score
Ehh, well...at least Weather Widgets is still there. I really liked the updates from the BW dev too...it's just too freaking ugly. The PM in the middle really bugs me as well.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm diggin git. Nice job for a guy in a bad position....

Magdroid

Reaction score
Tried, don't like it, clock looks cheasy (personal opinion) and the weather animation screen is not near as good. The old screen was just a partial background screen popup that had the animation over the whole screen and had features like the snow pile'n up at the bottom of the home screen, new one doesn't do that and the animation "backdrop" covers the complete homescreen. Not near as cool.

Glad I had the old one backed up, uninstalled new version and reinstalled with MyBackups.

Will wait for someone to do it better.

BTW, this is not a slam at BW, I have been a fan and supporter for a long time, but he missed the mark on this new one. Definitely "Not beautiful" anymore IMHO.

Will wait for something more like the Digital Clock mockup posted in other thread.

Agreed. I went to Weather Widgets - Donate for the time being.

Mojo

Reaction score
I am digging the new look. I had been using weather widgets donate, but downloaded this now. One I wanted to give the developer support for not just scraping the entire project.

DaHarder

Reaction score
Hmmm?

I'm sure this had to be done and all for legal reasons, but I'm NOT liking this 'new' look' at all.

Oh Well, so much for the 'beautiful' part... UNINSTALL!​

Dream

Reaction score
I dont like it nearly as much, had to re-load the older style via backup. Worked like a charm! :)