Im a big fan of the new Beautiful Widget!!!

Terra

Reaction score
Just wanted to come out and say that lol. I hope the creator reads this, good job man!

I'm not feeling it, and I'm a huge supported of BW. But, IMO, for the other people who agree, BW is not the same with those amazing weather animations. I give it two thumbs way down.

On another note, I do like Brett's design, and if level up were to use that, rename the app so we won't have to write over BW, then I would purchase the new app just for the clock itself, and put it on one of my 7 home screens!

coondogg97

Reaction score
Coming from an HTC I am not digging the new look. I never did a manual backup, so I assume there is no way to go back to the old version?

I understand this was a quick fix, and bravo to the developer for reacting as quickly as he did. I just hope we see some skins out sooner then later.

jsanta11

Reaction score
Am loving this application .. just got the Droid yesterday and this is my first paid app..

Thanks

Acid7711

Reaction score
Didn't like the look at first, but now it just blends beautifully with the phone. It looks less like a widget, and more like it belongs on the phone!

Finally my geolocation (after update before this) fixed that for me, and i can hit the refresh/config buttons much easier now..

+1!!!!

cc16177

Reaction score
Didn't like the look at first, but now it just blends beautifully with the phone. It looks less like a widget, and more like it belongs on the phone!

Finally my geolocation (after update before this) fixed that for me, and i can hit the refresh/config buttons much easier now..

+1!!!!

I agree. At first i was a little "ehh" about the whole new look but once I installed it (after backing up the old one ;) ) and used it for a few hours I definitely think it actually looks like it came with the phone... great!

JPlase

Reaction score
Love the new look! It fits much better with my background (more transparent so more of the background can be seen) than the previous design! I actually have the Weather - Donate widget (basically the pre-change Beautiful Widget), but chose to buy the Beautiful Widget after the change. Don't regret it at all!

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
I like the new look of the Clock, most of you are right, it seems to fit the DROID Better. I love the weather animations. If I couldn't have them, I never would have bought this. This so far is the only App I actually paid to have. Nothing else has made me want to shell out the money to buy.

Keep Up The Good Work on this !!! It's a GREAT APP !!!!!!!!!!!

SirSyeco

Reaction score
Well for me I agree with the OP. The flip clock IMO was unoriginal and boring. I like the main setup better.

I don't care as much for the animation style though, it seems a little more generic.

But overall I'm happy and will continue using it.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't forget, there will probably be more updates in the future.

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It's not bad and there will be updates. The thing I miss is the small version.

HarleyDad09

Reaction score
How do I back it up before I update?

***EDIT***
I figured it out.. Mybackups

Last edited: