Beautiful Widgets Time not Correct?

mikespe

Reaction score
This is the first time I have ever had issues with Beautiful Widgets. The time on my lock screen is correct but beautiful widgets just seems to stop...like 3-4 hours off. I tried deleting then readding the widget and it corrects for a little but but with in an hour or 2 the time is way off again...This is since the last update...

Any ideas?

Thanks

OP
M

mikespe

Reaction score
Well there was an update this morning so I'll see if that fixed it. Looks like others had the same issue based on the comments I read...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well there was an update this morning so I'll see if that fixed it. Looks like others had the same issue based on the comments I read...

Regardless of the update I have not experienced an issue with time and BW.

But thank you for informing us about the update. Downloading now….:)

wanga

Reaction score
I can't seem to find beautiful widgets in the android marketplace,anyone having similar issues?

Bilgediver

Reaction score
My digiclock was having an issue to for a while.

Do you have an automatic task killer?

Tapatalk on Motorola Droid, UDeXtreme 8.0.0

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i have had this issue in the past as well, it is not BW though as at the time i also had fancy widget and it did it too. after i rooted it went away, but i notice today it happened again.

barrybum01

Reaction score
mine did that from time to time. After being late for a few appts I deleted it and found another clock app. I liked the weather being on the clock, but it was not worth being late just to see the temperature

jssmith76

Reaction score
I haven't had any problems with the time being updated with BW, however, I have been having problems with BW where if you tap the screen on either the time, date, or weather, the programs associated with those areas will not pop up, and when they do pop up, it will be approximately a minute or so after tapping the area. I've done power offs, battery pulls, latest updates, uninstall and re-install, etc...

Tap time = alarm
Tap date = calendar
Tap weather = weather info

D1, Stock 2.2, non-root, stock homescreen (dashboard, whatever it's called)