hulu & netflix

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh well, I guess that person was probably talking about other sites that use flash video and not hulu.

Anyway, you guys know about that "Live TV" app, right?

xmguy

Reaction score
PlayOn.TV is launching a NEW app for their PC service.

"
icon1.gif

I have a Playon Premium account and received this in the mail today:

e1282331023.jpg

You can now watch PlayOn from your iPhone, over 3G or Wi-Fi! That means you can watch Hulu at the bustop, or The Daily Show on a plane, or MTV in the waiting room. All you need is a licensed version of PlayOn Premium running on your PC and an iPhone.

Best of all, we've reopened PlayOn Premium trials so you can try it out today, on us. Download your copy now for 14-days of watching on your iPhone. Of course you'll also have access to all of the other great Premium content.

So of course I sent the "Hey where is the Android version due out" email back. Here is their reply:

Dear ****,

Our engineers are currently working on Android support.

[FONT=&quot]Regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Alex[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PlayOn Support[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]www.playon.tv"[/FONT]
e1282331023.jpg

turdbogls

Reaction score
I have also tried the dolphing HD browser with no luck. Basically if we don't get hulu to work I am not installing FLASH on my phone...seems to me it only slows fown the browser, and I really have no use for FLASH other than HULU.

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have also tried the dolphing HD browser with no luck. Basically if we don't get hulu to work I am not installing FLASH on my phone...seems to me it only slows fown the browser, and I really have no use for FLASH other than HULU.

Go into your browser settings and have plugins load on demand so you have the option to view flash stuff whenever you want, if you want.

There are other outlets besides hulu. Some apps, like Live TV, use flash.

I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score

"
icon1.gif

e1282331023.jpg

You can now watch PlayOn from your iPhone, over 3G or Wi-Fi! That means you can watch Hulu at the bustop, or The Daily Show on a plane, or MTV in the waiting room. All you need is a licensed version of PlayOn Premium running on your PC and an iPhone.

Best of all, we've reopened PlayOn Premium trials so you can try it out today, on us. Download your copy now for 14-days of watching on your iPhone. Of course you'll also have access to all of the other great Premium content.

So of course I sent the "Hey where is the Android version due out" email back. Here is their reply:

Dear ****,

[FONT=&quot]Alex[/FONT]

e1282331023.jpg

Its wrong to tease.... i need them to put out.... im so desperate for netflix at school. expecially with 2 hours in between classes. empires is gettin old, Fast.

xmguy

Reaction score

"
icon1.gif

e1282331023.jpg

Dear ****,

[FONT=&quot]Alex[/FONT]

e1282331023.jpg

Its wrong to tease.... i need them to put out.... im so desperate for netflix at school. expecially with 2 hours in between classes. empires is gettin old, Fast.

I agree. I plan to buy in to the upgrade as I already have PlayOn. But I won't until Android is fully supported.