new droid phones

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by thomas1984, Jun 11, 2011.

1. thomas1984

thomas1984 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just wondering with these new phones out "x2, Tbolt and so on" is there one that will stream video from almost any site? Like CNN or even a live sporting event or from places like hulu, or is netflix the only option for the new phones? Also x2 or Tbolt. witch is better for regular phone use and internet browsing? No 4g with in hundreds of miles.
    Thomas
  2. Guchi

Guchi Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My phone streams video just fine...

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums
  3. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +726
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung Galaxy s4
    usual the streams are made mobile specific. However I am aware of some sites out there that do stream and have used them and they work fine. AS for sharing them, I'm not sure if it's frowned upon this forum or not.

In fact I'm going to have to stream game 6 of the NBA Finals tomorrow :(....darn wedding
  4. TreFiDDy

TreFiDDy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If I were you I'd wait to see how the other droids come out. But if you really want to get a phone now I'd say both would be good. Some people are having troubles with the x2. Idk if its user error or just the software/hardware but I've seen alot of good reviews too saying how fast it is and it works just like it should. Haven't heard anything bad about tbolt yet. But good luck choosing

Sent from my Liberated DROIDX